Penetrator and Liquid Light

Never used it torana2000 yet but i did pick up some it from the shop the other day and the keeper said not to use it after the 3rd week of flower. So i grabbed it anyway in readiness for the next grow.

Not sure Why he would say that but i listen to him as he know his shit too and has given me some real good advice.

What week are you @?

Mr White

Still in veg. lights were on to when i sprayed if that makes a diff, never has done before.

one thing i did notice is the penertrator looks so much like green radiator coolant its not funny, just hope someone at there factory aint playing jokes.

anyone tell me if this is all normal or have i got dud batch??????????

Yea i just got some and its the same ... just like radiator coolant , havent used yet as my babes are still tiny .. hope yours come good torana, let us know pls :P

:)

Its all good now. they all back up and reaching for the light they even look like they grown quite a bit more but that prob just wishfull thinking.

I would say only spray this stuff on with lights off. and it was the LL that made em look like they wilted as mixed some penertrator in with some rhizo and spray em today and they still all up and looking good.

so that LL must be good strong stuff id say.

You may have thought they were wilting as they were weighed down with the spray? I have to doubt the LL was the cause. It is a pretty heavy spray though, as it contains carbohydrates and other organics which are relatively weighty, whereas the rhizo is pretty much just a refined seaweed tonic. Still, if you've found that it's caused problems perhaps trying a 1/2 strength would help?

I've used this stuff lights on regularly for about 3 months now with a couple of crops and no problems.

The "Don't use past week 3 in bloom" thing is more about potential for budrot/fungi in poorly ventilated rooms than the actual product causing a prob. If you've got a decent oscillating fan and good venting in the room should be no probs to use through past that point to end. I've been using until the end of week 5 meself and no problems.

And yeah, it does look like radiator coolant, although the first thing that came to mind when I saw penetrator was "nuclear green".... Similar in colour to some of the concentrated dishwashing detergents you can get.