grow lush 100w fluros?

Well I suppose that you wouldn't want to go above the high 20's...but I have never sprouted any seeds in a dome - I just stick them in a cup of water and then into rockwool or soil when they have a decent tail. They just live on the windowsill until they have a few leaves, then under the HPS.

There's nothing wrong with sprouting them under the CFL but I wouldn't be using it for the vege period when you have a HPS laying dormant.

Jimbo :applause:

I've been vegging for about a year using the 120w CFL floods and I recently added a couple of big LEDs and I have a jungle in that box, 4, 120 floods is 480 w, nice clean blue/white. with a much lower energy usage...they only use 28w each. For flowering though I have a 400w HPS, and I added one flood to that as well. It seems to be doing better than the HPS alone.

all my clones and seedlings start out under a similar light

mines from growbrite 125w cfl rakka rakka

same shit diff name and price probably..i think 60$

fluoro will do for a start but the hps will show an incresed growth rate

i find the clones root best under the soft light of the fluoro

]and i dont add me seedlings to the big light till they at least on 3rd true leafs

the seedlings and clones benefit from the spectrum in the fluoros promoting root growth etc

just habit now from how i was shown

all the best

bil

these are rated at 6400k spectrum, is 1 enough for vegging 2-3 plants max????

Im planning to use it for 1st 2 weeks or so, maybe all veg if its capable then 400watt hps for flower. ta.

How's it going?

I was using a 6400K by itself with success. It's slow but successful.

I'm now using a 2700K & the 6400k & nearly keeping up with a m8 using 600w HPS. (I'm not growing as much but it's working.)

the mix works well in a 3x2ft cupboard without any heating problems. 28-32C.

i chuck the fan on em for about an hr a day to help strengthen the stems, the room drops to about 26C & the plants have taken off.

I run em about 3 1/2 - 4" off the top & 4x2minute feeds a day. Take a peek at my babies. :D

Now the 3rd 1 is growing on the 6400, the 2nd is 3 days after I added the 2700. Spot the diff?

BUT... If you've got a HPS use the MF!

Grow people grow. Keep the THC lines going.

post-13748-1191922385_thumb.jpg

post-13748-1191922845_thumb.jpg

post-13748-1191922874_thumb.jpg

Edited by Biatch