Best Time to plant up north

im doing a bit of an indoor grow atm but i don't think that is going to work out. If i plant now will my plants finish budding by the end of winter/spring? or will they return to a veg state?

and how long does an outdoor grow take? i heard 6-9 months :S i could have a kid by the time im smoking my own dope

cheers.

Edited by Budder

Hey Budder, I think if you planted them now they wouldn't be sexually mature until spring and then they'll just veg right through until the end of summer. Which is great if you want to pull a few pound from some 10' giants next Autumn, but that would entail a rather busy build-up, coz they'd be thirsty fuckers at up to 6' by xmas.

Imo, you'd be best to wait until Dec/Jan before planting outside, should still end up with 5-6' plants by the time they're finished and the wet should supply all water they need.

I've only grown at about lat 25 (your at about lat 16, I think), but I still think your daylengths would be too long for flowering already this year :applause: and they're only getting longer.

What's wrong with your indoor grow? If you can sort it out, you should still be able to harvest before xmas.

:peace:

i cant afford the lights and my grow space is too small, i live with my bro so he would probably kick up a shit storm if he found out, and then i would have wasted my time and money.

he got pissed of when i was smoking a joint. "the neighbors will call the cops"

so yeah im thinking about going Guerrilla style somewhere in the bush. how much of a problem do you think kangaroos and wallabies will be?