Are Clones still as good coming from a reveg?

The reason I ask is because lets say you buy ten big bud seeds. You veg them, take clones of each one, put them into flower and then carry on with your best female. (normal practice)

If you were to seed them and with the seed put a hundred or so outside you could choose out of a hundred and you'd be more likley to get that freak yielder that your after. Just youd have to bring it back indoors, reveg and clone it.

So thats my question. Is there any down side to the quality of the plants you will get coming from a reveged mother.

Some times with my outdoor crosses I get wicked, freaky yielding, stand alone fems. Would be good to clone these.

Cheers fellow green thumbs :scratchin:

Hi allornottin, you could take flowering clones of the heavy phenotypes outdoors. Strike them (spray for bugs) and reveg them indoors yep. Should be the exact same genetics.

With a mother plant, already flowered out, allowed to reveg and flower again, the quality should be the same or better mate. Maybe tighter, heavier bud even.

Have fun with it. :scratchin: