Growlush vs Sunmaster

Im looking to buy a 400w HPS Kit setup off ebay.

Two different stores offer kits for the same price, one is Growlush and the other is sunmaster.

My other question is, this will be my first attempt at a hydroponic grow and i really cannot decide between going for soil, or an ebb and flow setup.

I will be growing in a fairly limited area, 1m deep, 1.5m long, 1.8m high.

Thanks

Sounds like you've got a few good choices there... :scratchin:

I've heard the SM are supposed to be sh*t hot but I don't know why?

I run GL and they seem ok.

They are all the same when you drop them... :thumbsup:

I chose to do a Recirculating system because it was something I had never constructed and something that was a little more challenging then a soil grow.

You can go either route and still stay organic (or go the full chem lab like I did!) so I guess it comes down to cost and what turns ya' dial.

If you've never grown a plant in your life, maybe sway towards the soil.

That's a decent size room, you'll be able to pull a few nuggets out of there!

Don't forget the ventilation!!!

Best of Luck,

Jimbo :bongon:

im about 2 do 1st grow as well....i got the sunmaster.

Also i got the Autopots system i highly recommend you look at it, its like hydro but gravity fed you dont need pumps and shit, unless you put 1 in the reserviour tank 2 mix nutes but i havent at present ill try without it. The water flows thru the tank, sits in the pot holder untill ya plants drink it all then it re loads so the nutes dont go back in the tank and change your PH and nute level. And perlite as medium. cheers.

The ventilation gave me alil trouble but i went with a 125 centrifugal fan, have fun and good luck.