u can feed em vege nutes but bloom is best

its worth the extra to get the bloom as well

also be very aware that superthrive is super potent

not hard to overdo imho

just a drop per 4 ltrs will be plenty

infact i only use it at 1/2 strength

all the best

bil

the nutes are technically all you need, additives like superthrive, potash, pk13/14, etc. will increase your yield and give you healthier plants :scratchin: sadly you cant increase the potency of a strain more than what it was genetically destined to, but with the additives you can pretty much dial a plant in perfectly to get the most out of it :thumbsup:

I'm using those two together atm with no dramas. I've found the AN's to be kinder to my PH - even in a small 40L res it stays the same 1-2 days.

I use the ST all the way at full strength with no effects that I can tell - I think it's because I love the smell of it....I walk around the house sniffing ST dreaming of Vegemite on toast. :thumbsup:

You certainly don't need anything else until flower time

but if you are willing to part with the cash I would buy some rhizo & zym for your roots & in flower time some PK for your flowers.

Jimbo :scratchin:

hey jimbo....might just use some doctor hornby's big bud for flower and/or overdrive you used any these two b4??? they reckon they got a gaurantee on them or your money back so they must do something.

And that superthrive i shouldnt have bought cause i been reading that it might not do much at all, oh well small botle cost 40 bukos shoulda got adv nutes veging solution.

If i throw couple plants outside while friends here will they die or what??

I don't know what that guarantee is really worth unless your plants die...even then who knows? But there are plenty of people using it with success. AN are suppossed to be tailored to MJ growth so it is your best bet I guess.

ST works a treat on all kinds of plants for stress relief IMHO.

You won't need the bloom until flower time - say 2nd week.

Bud Blood is really great in the first week of flower - can't comment on the others but they look the goods?

Your outside overnight temps are what will depend on whether the plants will survive. Depends where you are?

Jimbo :scratchin:

ive used the addatives u mentioned

they are just that addatives

u add the big bud early in flower and the overdrive week 6 of 8 week cycle

they are quite expensive imho and i no longer use em

id be for sure getting the sensi bloom nutes

these others are a luxury i\tem imo

and are not neded so to say unless u after a bigger yield

i find that just base nutes alone can yield well

all the best and hope i made sense pretty damn stoned right now

bil

hear ya Billo, i set me tent up fan in light in nearly ready 2 go.....Im using perlite, do you just put it in the pot and thats it??? doesnt need washing does it??? And i might put alittle verm in there 2.

Oh i bought some rhizotonic and overdrive....no more stuff thats it for me.

Just gotta buy therm and humidty reader and im done.

hear ya Billo, i set me tent up fan in light in nearly ready 2 go.....Im using perlite, do you just put it in the pot and thats it??? doesnt need washing does it??? And i might put alittle verm in there 2.

Oh i bought some rhizotonic and overdrive....no more stuff thats it for me.

Just gotta buy therm and humidty reader and im done.

Try not to breath the perlite dust as it very bad for ya from what i have heard, and yes imo it is a good idear to give the perlite a good flush before using it as all the dust can build up in ya system and may cause some probs for ya...