Important clone question....

So thanks to a bunch of your help, my first grow in over 5 years was a success. So i'm turning to you guys for more help :scratchin:.......I took clones about a month and a half ago, and my question is: Are the clones too old to use now? They are definitely root bound and look ready, but will i be better off taking new clones? Should clones be transplanted right away when root bound, or can they sit for a good while and wait for you to use them? Thanks in advance for all the help. - yota

Damn yota they will be useless !! , send them down to me just to get them outta the way mate :scratchin: ... hehe

No , no seriously they will be great to plant on, just frizz the roots out a bit, re-pot and they will take off ... wouldnt keep them rootbound too long or they prolly go to flower imo

:thumbsup:

Yeah...I agree with Frazzle, you should probably just pack them up and give them away to me & Frazzle! :scratchin:

But seriously they should be fine. Mine are kept for months before I use them (I keep the roots in proportion to the leaves by trimming) and they take off fine.

There is a delay of a few days for them to get over the shock and then they grow like mad.

Jimbo :thumbsup: