tell them to fuck off and dont wan any dam tickets to the fucking police ball

but it all honesty just play it cool denigh all and ask them what they want with you in a noice way

dont try and be a funny man or come across staunch as it will bring more attention on you by them

i just act cool answer there questions and if they ask to come in politly refuse and ask to see a warrant

or if ya can run fast then do that :rolleyes:

cheerz

just ask what you can do for them, deny anything that could get you in trouble and then not see anything else because you're not a busy body who spies on the neighbours lol if the police still cant take the hint, ask them if they have a warrent to search your house or for your arrest and if they answer no, tell them to fight some real crime and slam the door in their faces.

personally though, paranoia gets the best of me in situations like having the police knock on your door so if you are growing i would remove the plants and anything else thats illegal in the house for a few weeks. police have been known to knock on doors using the infamous line of looking for suspects in the area only to find out that the door they knocked on opens up to a house full of illegal things. they then ask their questions, report back that the house smelt heavily of marijuana or what ever and obtain a warrent because you have illegal things at your house lol the police call it luck, i call it knocking on people's doors to get a free look inside which imo is a total invasion of privacy and shouldnt be grounds to obtain a warrent :rolleyes:

First is don't panic. A lot of the time people get busted by their own paranoia. Cops could be there for any number of reasons. Could be a wrong address or an outstanding traffic warrant; in other words nothing mj related. They came to my place once years ago when I lived at the end of a dead end road in the middle of no where. I thought this was it but they were actually after someone who lived on a neighbouring property. My first reaction was to run down the back and pull up my plant. Lucky I didn't. Just be polite. Cops hate smart arses.

Don't let them in if they haven't got a warrant. Use any excuse; too messy e.t.c.

yeah I had em try to bluff their way into my place once. They kept asking me why I wouldn't let them in to look around I just said I didn't want to and left it at that. I provided no justification for not letting them inside, I didn't need to. I just said no and calmly stared back at them waiting for them to say something else or leave. They created a number of awkward silences in the conversation, maybe to make me feel uncomfortable and blurt something out. Eventually they left and said they'd be back with a warrant, but I never heard from them again. :idea:

They knock and you answer, step outside and close the door behind you...

Deny them the opportunity to search your house because they could smell cannabis. (No warrant needed if they reasonably suspect you're in possesion because of the waft of pot smoke coming out the door).

If they request to go inside for any reason, just say it isn't convenient, and repeat that line as many times as necessary, don't add to it in any way.

Be polite, and ask if there was anything else you could assist them with. Pick up the garden hose and start watering your roses, until they've left.

Always remember the mantra if caught; "I would like to assist you officer, but as these are very serious allegations, I prefer to speak to a solicitor before answering any questions". (repeat as many times as necessary)

Finally when you DO answer their questions, keep to the truth... i.e. "I got it at a pub, I've never seen the guy before, he didn't tell me his name, I was just experimenting".