In POT we Trust

WantDaChronic

Question

I personally haven't watched this doco yet, but im downloading it know and will continue to seed it if it is any good lol here is a link for the torrent and a description from the evtv website:

In POT we Trust torrent

IN POT WE TRUST

The medical use of marijuana is examined from every side of a very complex issue

with this documentary that charts the suffering of four chronically ill patients

whose reliance on the illegal drug as a pain killer is in jeopardy due to

federal anti-narcotic legislation. Reform organizations, prohibitionist groups,

politicians, drug war critics, scientists, and celebrities all get their say in

this fascinating analysis.

sounds pretty cool to me, i just hope its worth the 700MB :rolleyes:

6 answers to this question

lol It's a must watch and excellent film. i seen it on Showtime. It profiles a few MM users, some legal some not and their reactions to their usage in their daily lives. Also profiles a mad dog dea agent gungho at busting pot growers and enjoying his job that pissed me off. Him and his men work so hard to rid society of the evil weed...man you know what i felt like doing with those machetes they were swinging???

:rolleyes: so outdoor growers beware of the chopper in the sky....if you're growing substantial amounts be careful, dicks like him are everywhere. hey i'll let you watch it for yourself to form your own opinion of the show...definetly worth watching IMO.

i finished watching it about an hour ago and have decided to seed it for atleast a week, its definately worth watching :rolleyes:

it didnt go as in depth as i would have liked and it was all american, but it was truely an eye opening doco as to how effective marijuana can be as a medicine lol there was a blonde lady with 4 kids who could barely talk because of her condition, i think its the person nugget said stood out because she was the one who stood out to me the most as well. that poor woman is a widow, can barely talk and has 4 kids to take care of and is stuck buying around 3g to last her a few days from the next town over lol it was amazing the effect marijuana had on that woman and the pot wasnt even tailored to her condition, no kidding i have seen some miracles because of pot before, but if there was one person on this planet who could show without a doubt that marijuana does have medicinal uses, it was her :D

interesting doco, what really pissed me off though was the way the DEA agent was making up "estimations" on how many plants, first in the helicopter it was 2000, then on the ground it was 5000, then 10000, then 17thou something, and then over 20,000 - its almost like he was making it up. not to mention his "ability" to see 50 shades of green and the plants are "beautiful" yeah buddy, i know what you did with those 20thousand plants. it was great to see the way so many people are blindly against it, high power politicians who's grandaddys black slaves smoked reefer way back when they had to ride at the back of the bus, as if thats not a biased view of marijuana, just the hatred in the voices of these people, the way that one guy spoke with so much anger towards marijuana, how much of an asshole that guy was and just how much he could benefit from marijuana if actually formed an opinion for himself. the blind leading the blind.

that flying pig that could see 50 shades of green was nothing more than an overzealous ripper imo. like you said outonanisland, his plant numbers kept changing and once he saw the plants it was like his eye's lit up and he was even caught on camera saying how beautiful one of the plants was lol besides that, if he was truely committed to his job, instead of rummaging through the grower's food supplies and eating what appeared to be a tomato, he would have secured the scene and called in a forensic team to try and lift some finger prints of the plastic bags and such :rolleyes:

Good lookin out WDC, that was really worth the watch. lol

I really felt for the widow with the studder from, I think, cerebral palsy. The trouble she went thro to score was sad. How well the tiny bit she got helped her was very inspiring tho.

When you hear her talking without straining she looks relaxed too, its just great stuff. Makes you want to help her grow her own..

All the medical cannabis requirers were inspiring.

I also agree with whats been said about the DEA guy with the ponytail.. :rolleyes:

He is nothing more than a professional liar and thief. Wouldn't surprise me if he has his own grows, or interests either...

His karma should be to mow the lawns for the poor widow.