I Deal

haha, funny you should mention, I just watched episodes 3, 4 and 5 from the first series last night, log on today and see this thread. Not the greatest TV show, but is good for a laugh when theres nothing else on.

Show revolves around moz, a dealer, living in his flat somewhere in the UK. Moz has alot of very.. unusual.. customers lol

As I said, not really my cup of tea, not roll on the floor hillarious, but definitely has its funny moments.

lol

I use to watch a show like that on the comedy channel on foxtel.....It had a fat guy who never leave his flat....His drugs came from a cop from drug busts,the cop was his friend....He had a girlfriend to but she fooled around on him...I just cant remember the name of the show.. lol

cheers lol

damn

ill have to wait till broadband is avail;able

damn dial up...grrrrrrrr

thanks for sharing

bil

You can use a Bit Torrent program like Azureus which will continually resume the download. You can set it to download or focus on just one particular file(e.g. the first episode in a series) as well as limit both upload and download speeds. Whilst having dial-up is certainly slow, if you are patient you'll still be able to get plenty of stuff.