Sensi Grow with Canna additives

I've changed to advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow 2 part and am running Canna Rhizo, Zym, SilicaMagic & Superthrive with it.

I get a cloudy moment in the res when I add the Rhizo and the performance of the nutes is a little slow to say the least.

I am putting the ingredients in the res in the following order - Silica, Grow A+B, Zym, Rhizo then ST.

Is there any disadvantages people know of if you combine AN's Sensi with Canna additives?

Jimbo lol

Hey jimbo, the cloudiness sounds more like the silica mate? I've never used sensi nutes tho, but use rhizotonic. Find it does smell a little and has a very slight browning colour to the res.

Cloud comes when adding silica late to the mix tho.. could be it?

Best of luck.

I use the sensi 2 part my self and have had no real problems with it, i know cannazyme is fine to be used with it, although when i can get sensizyme i will change over, superthrive never hurt any of my stuff, i dont use silica and i use very little rhizo these days but have not had any problems, any way personally i think if you are going to use advanced nutrients try and get the whole set of products that are made to work togeather, this grow i havnt but nex grow i will be back to using.

veg

sensi grow 2 part

canna zym or sensi zym

piranha

tarantula

carboload

little bit of rhizo in week 1 or 2

superthrive

whole flower cycle bar flush i use

sensi bloom 2 part

carboload

canna zym or sensi zym

then over the weeks

week 1

piranha

tarantula

bud blood

superthrive

week 2-5

big bud

superthrive

week 6-7

overdrive

once advanced nutrients get a couple more of their products out over here i will be giving them a go but until then that is pretty much what i use, fairly keen to try out the pro packs or the new connoisseur flowering nute but until then that is the program i am using.

any way back to your question, silica is the only one of the item mentioned above that i have not had in my tank, in saying that it shouldnt cause any problems that i know of and im pretty sure AN make a silica prodcut any way, the other option is to ring the number on the side of the bottle, around 10.30 in the morn i think it was when i got through, cost about $1.50 for a 5 min call to canada but i got the answer i was after so in the long run it was very cheap.

any way all the best with it, im pretty sure a couple other people on here are using similar nutes so some one else might know a little more.

i used to use the sensi range

and found that alot of the canna additives

dont really mix well with other base nutes

even using canna coco nutes and mixing addatives from canadian express

i get a sort of weird lookin mix sometimes

not so much cloudy but more just dirty and milky at times

the cloudyness im guessing will come from the silica as mullaway has said

can i ask what prompted ya change in nutes?

all the best and i hope i made some sense

bill

can i ask what prompted ya change in nutes?

I just ran out of Canna Aqua so I chose something different.

GoA - I would like to try the full range too but at the moment I have all the Canna additives on hand and want to use them up before buying more.

It is only after I add the Rhizo that the milkyness appears and it oes after a couple of minutes so it's not that bad. I asked the hydro guy today and he said that a few of the grow products don't mix well with the Canna stuff but won't harm the mix.

Jimbo lol