ohk i read somewhere on this site about how the cops are ment to offer u a rehab program and no fine or whatever.

Bull SH*T!!!!! i got done last night for possesion of a bong and green leafy matterial :D (all i had was some traces not the size of my finger nail), i got to go to court in a few weeks and ask the judge or whatever to not put it on my record, i'll be gettin a few hundred doller fine too! :P

u wanna know the worst thing about it?

they fukin took my wizard bong!!!!!!!! :P fukin piggers!!!!!!

i'll update what happenes after my court apperence on what has happened.

so in other words when u go out smoke jays!!!!!

g'day; i was charged with possessing 7gm of leaf including weight of container it was in. at Ballina NSW, i pleaded guilt in writing and received $150 fine.1st offense.(speeding fine is often higher).

i believe they only offer drug rehab if you are an actual 'criminal', eg; you must be caught stealing or break & enter to supply your habit.

lawyer will charge more than fine. legal aid will not help if you earn more than $180 per week.

good luck. let us know your outcome.

i got busted once with a bong and oz of prime filth they put me in the slot for the night ate shit food and listened to drunks cry about the injustice of being in the nic for being a drunken slop, what do we get, not fucken 10 cones and pizza next time i get done i am going to eat as much of the shit as i can :P .

I got busted with an electric herb mill with resin in the bottom, not even a gram of resin and alot of stems in my ashtray. Anyhoo, the cops we're thier in the first place 'cos the neighbours rung up 'cos a bunch of aboriginals we're trying to break in and steal my dope, Anyway on the way they saw the fuckheads walking away but diddn't bother to stop for them, and also they took about 30mins to get their, and I'd say this was to check their files, and find out I had been charged before for pot, so they thought they would check me out for pot, also they woulda known that that is what that gang of cunts was doing cos that is what they always do. Anyhoo, charged me with a mullamatic, I had a big grow and about a pound in the rest of the house but they diddn't have a warrant so they couldn't check that out. Anyway while I was In the tank the gang of fuckers broke in and stole my dope and the whole plants, even mothers in veg. Which was good 'cos the next day the cops we're their with a warrant.

but anyway, My neighbour thaught she was doing a good thing by trying to save me from known criminals that woulda beat fuck out of me and raped my missus, I was inside piss scared cos as a kid I used to get bashed by the same crew. I had a 2 big machetti's but their was at least 20 of the cunts, and what do the cops do, drive past them to get my suspected dope.

On the rehab program, I done it, Caught with a 50 plant SOG and its all I got.

Well i go to court tommorrow. YAY!!!!! lol damn piggers. as soon as i get back i'll let u guys know what i got, and the whole lay down. I'm just glad i haven't been done for Extasy, lets pray i never do, get looked up for the night don't u?

anyways update ya's tommorow

lol hey sry it took me so long to get back to ya's, but i had a few lines before court then when i got back i started smoking and i've only really startin cuttin down now! :o but yea i got a first offence fine of $400 and there was no conviction recorded. god damn the law!! did i hurt anyone? no! i was justing chillin! anyways thats the story. if i get court again i get around $1000 fine and a conviction. As i said to his worship "i never want to do pot again" while i was fucked off speed then went home and smoked about $100 worth.

We do it not because it is illegal, we do it because we want to and we enjoy it.

hey sols, i hear ya with ballina coppers, man i grew up in that town, an know of several mates who when they got busted they weighed the whole lot in big bags, or they would round it off, say u got caught with like a srapping inthe bowl,they'd round it off to the gram, thats bullshit i reckon,we used to busted for having cone peices an a few specs of green in satchels on us, when we were kids all the f^#$^%ing time,lol, but i love the place

I knew someone that was always getting visits from the local cops about her dickhead boyfriend, she didn't get a chance to put the bong and mix away a couple of times and the cops ignored it, they couldn't have missed seeing it in the middle of the table.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif