Nube Indoor/Outdoor Coco Grow Advice needed

Hi all this is a bloody good forum.

My plan is to veg indoor under 2 600w mh's and throw them out doors. Should work well with the daylight hours/ strong sun in the tropics though they'l be at the mercy of the weather. This is kinda a semi guerrilla grow as they'l be chucked out in the bush. Currently i have 4 or 5 afghans nearly ready to chuck out. Four have already been chucked out, two massacered by something. The two surviving ones have exploded in size since putting them out side two weeks ago and should be nice girls.

I guess I want less plants and more yield to keep it simpler/safer. Im thinking of running some kind of auto feed outdoors aswell as indoors. I'll do this by having 8 or so 25l+ pots close together fed by a reservoir. A pump from the creek will feed reservoir when needed. From reservoir to pots I'll use small pump/timer/battery and mini solar panel. This part is not sorted and I have no idea what pump, timer etc to use or if they are available . Help on this would be appreciated.

To achive the biggest yield PP whats the max height for veg under a 600w mh?

Topp them?

LST them?

Strains more suited to Topping/LST ?

Stupid question but what yields could I hope to achive?.

My brain hurts after performing a few to many searches

Cheers guys

Riv