Humidity too high.....

Pics Added!So my set up is a 4x4 space. It has poor insulation with thin walls in a warm area. It runs under 80 degrees at most times though. But i have good equipment. Hers some pics. The air comes in from the same room, but from the opposite side. Its a garage so its not the freshest air, but its all i got, and there are holes for air in random spots in the garage. Theres a small room (at the front of room) enclosed by some thick lightproof curtain that is the room where air comes in through small intake vent holes. Ive been spraying a sulfur type spray on spots as they appear.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9012/62907024oo1.th.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2510/71407033zi6.th.jpg

Edited by yota

Damp rid does work but you have to empty the water out of the container. It's calcium carbonate. The same stuff that's used as ice melt. I use a stocking pulled over a coffee can with some ice melt (handfull) and the water goes right in the can. That way is cheaper if you can get it.

Pics added guys, so any tips appreciated. Also, would a dehumidifier knock out my problem with most certainty? How much would a good dehumidifier lower the humidity level? And would powdery mold be able to grow in say 50% humidity?

A dehumidifier should keep PM in check but may not completely eliminate it. It should keep your room to 50% or lower, tho. You may have to use a 10:1 water:milk spray (plus a cpl drops of liquid soap) every couple of weeks to keep the PM totally suppressed, but the amt you get with a dehumidifier will at least be manageable to the point it won't hurt plants.