White Russian Cookies

Following ozzie_420's example and recipe I made my first batch of canna butter which went flawlessly - except for the dog...which ate the residue out of the bowl and was drooling and unable to walk for 24hrs! Don't worry though! He's ok now! A bit subdues now though... lol

The butter is POTENT. Containing 4oz of sugar trim and 5grms of prime buds into 500grms of organic butter it only takes me a teaspoon to get well and truly stoned and I've just had a whole cookie which is starting to work it's way into me - :applause:

Jimbo :peace:

post-7898-1184408198_thumb.jpg

post-7898-1184409860_thumb.jpg

post-7898-1184409896_thumb.jpg

post-7898-1184410266_thumb.jpg

post-7898-1184410326_thumb.jpg

The butter has very little green taste Frazzle, I boiled it twice before I added the butter.

The cookies are really, really potent.... :applause: lol

I had one last night and so did my guests. Two people puked, two passed out after 3hrs and I managed to hold my shit together for about 6 hrs until I had to wave the white flag and go hover above the bed until I managed to go to sleep!

Very, very strong and there is sooooo much butter left!

Great tute ozzie_420! Cheers :D

I had one last night and so did my guests. Two people puked, two passed out after 3hrs and I managed to hold my shit together for about 6 hrs until I had to wave the white flag and go hover above the bed until I managed to go to sleep!

LMFAO lol .. thats a beauty Jimbo , dont ya love it when they just knock ppl flat as a maggot .. hehe ... i'd love to be a guest @ jimbos house :applause: ..

and great that you got the green taste out too ...

:D

Good on ya jimbo :thumbsup: sounds like a wicked spread you brewed up.

I gave a bit over an oz of trim to some friends yesterday with a copy of oz's instructions (they want some cookies for splendour) but they don't smoke much at all, so chances are they'll be pukin too lol They're using 250g of butter tho, so it should be a bit weaker than your mix.

I hope your mutt is recovering ok :D ...and your guests too lol

:peace: