Yo for the guy that is wondering about customs. I have had a hard time with mailing things from the states to me but i had no problem when i took my tube on my carry on luggage you just need to clean it well with Isopropyl alcohol and some salt. Also 420downunder do you have any extra cleaning stoppers, straight tube 14 or 18mm diffys or those clips in which keep the downtube to the bong i left a bunch of my old crap in the states let me know

O ya nice glass the middle signature above the joint means you got a piece blown from one of the 3 original glass blowers of RooR. Those who dont know the whole deal about it ask me once telstra allows me to have fucking internet and i dont have to go to some icafe to post my weed related info hah late it easy

o ya 420downunder when my cousin comes up here for uni there will be my toro mini, 36 arm custom black label RooR and my Kind Creations inline tube which will be blessing the soil of australia as well.

Snap those bowls mates no tobacco please im a man that likes the taste.

Nice US RooR, all my custom .de RooRs are made by Martin himself :scratchin:

I've picked up a fair bit of glass since posting here, most of it is still on route but should be here within the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately I don't have any spare .de diffys, they're as rare as rocking horse shit atm, I've been trying to get a 15.5cm one for months for beaker, the one in there atm is a spare 14.5cm so requires more water than I care for. As for Keck clips I'm waiting on more of these as well (they wear out after a while).

No tobacco even gets near my glass :scratchin:

Yeah! I hate mixing taccy. I too love the taste.

Anyhow, I want to get a roor. How do I ensure I get a German made one rather than a Yankee made one?

The good ole salt and alco. I use metho as well. Works just as well. I don't understand peeps with dirty billys when it's so easy to clean!

If you buy one from a UK Store like Alibongo or Edit or direct from the .de RooR store you'll get German.

I use De-Solv-It and rocksalt to clean mine, you only use enough to wet the salt then rinse clean with dishwashing detergent and the glass gleams (it also removes mineral build up from tap water which iso doesn't).

dont forget http://www.everyonedoesit.com/ ya i only have 2 customs that are german blown paid the price for those ones :thumbsup:

I won't deal with or recommend those assholes, they pulled their forum to stop the complaints. They'll take your money for stuff that's out of stock with no eta or lie outright about the eta, RooR has them on the bottom of their list of resellers and they're the last to get stuff. The last thing I ordered was a 15.5cm .de RooR Diffy that literally took 6 months and screaming at the owner to get and then what turns up but a 13.5cm one and they expect me to send it back and wait for my one to eventually come back in stock by which time of course they'd totally forget about my order again.

No best avoid Edit nowdays in favour of more honest and reliable suppliers, I used to be one of their best customers before they turned to shit, spent thousands there.

I won't deal with or recommend those assholes, they pulled their forum to stop the complaints. They'll take your money for stuff that's out of stock with no eta or lie outright about the eta, RooR has them on the bottom of their list of resellers and they're the last to get stuff. The last thing I ordered was a 15.5cm .de RooR Diffy that literally took 6 months and screaming at the owner to get and then what turns up but a 13.5cm one and they expect me to send it back and wait for my one to eventually come back in stock by which time of course they'd totally forget about my order again.

No best avoid Edit nowdays in favour of more honest and reliable suppliers, I used to be one of their best customers before they turned to shit, spent thousands there.

Who's a good supplier of Roor, since EDIT has gone to shite?

:applause:

Alibongo.com is supposed to be very reliable with excellent customer support but limited range though it's expanding, weedcity.com has a better range and you will eventually get what you pay for but support and shipping times not so good. I also know a US source for custom .de tubes and of course there's roor.de which is the official online store that ships anywhere except the US but deals in Euro only.