Inndor to outdoors masacered first night out

Hey all again.

I put my first lot of vegged afghans out last night, 2 of em both 2.5 feet high. I dug em into my patch, watered em in and this morning both have been decimated. Looks like what ever ate them only wanted the main stalks as the tips/cuttings have all been neatly severed. The thing is i have some other ones in the patch skunks and sativa X's that have never been touched. My first suspicion is Rats or bandicoots but not sure. Spose I could put a fence around it but it will stand out more from above.

What to do?

As awful and nasty as this might sound... the scent of human urine might just help. It won't harm the plants if you can manage to pour a neat circle around the perimeter. If not that then perhaps some predator urine... I live within the Bush empire so I'm not very familiar with your "varmints" however, Ppl here are fanatics for hunting, and fox and coyote urine is available in small bottles. I mourn your loss. I know how this feels, but at least you still have some left.

If this is in your yard, there is a motion sensor lawn sprinkler that might just do the trick as well. It's made to keep dogs out of the garden. Good luck and let us know how it goes

GG