Potting mix options for indoor outdooor

I'm starting an indoor outdoor grown, well suited to the tropics with 11-13 hrs day light all year round. Have some afghans vegged and ready to go out soon. The thing is they will go into the ground in a patch and thats where the medium will stay also. So what are some of the options and consequences of different soil/medium combos. Gotta say fast veg is priority along with improving the patch. Can i have my cake and eat it too?

not sure if this is what you are talking about but hey

start off with a good nitrogen rich soil something with alot of fertilizer and then when you transfer to outside fill the hole with more of a bloom blend soil from the nursery that way you can have best of both worlds

cheerz :Dj:

B)

Perlite is always good :wacko: .. and as long as anyone has gardens I recommend throwing the used perlite in the garden after grows .. It forever improves the drainage and water retention of the soil .. It's totally organic asin it is made from natural molten rock .. and never breaks down completely like sand or any sortof rock ..

SO going from a straight or mixed perlite grow is alway great .. and you could always dig a bigger hole than needed and mix with perlite and mabye some well composted Cow , Horse , Sheep , Wallaby etc. manure etc. ...

Um , not sure if thats any help at all but good luck and let us know how ya go B)

Cheerz :D

Budman lol

P.s. If It's good soil already , you pretty much just need to digg a hole lol .. and maybe some extra fertilization may be moderatly needed .. or another opiton would be to sink a pot or bin or Black plastic , retainer with whatever medium you choose down into the ground :D .. cya ..

Cheers everyone I put 4 Afg's out and buried em in today. I'll try to put some pics up. For now I'm gonna go with straight coco and see how it turns out. But I have 7 or so pots with a mix of .25 compost, .25 pelite, .25 premium potting mix, and .25 vermiculite on the go. The clones didn't like jumping into it though. Half are of them are fucked. Must be too strong of a mix. but I'm learning as I experiment. I'd love to aim for long veg to attain big numers of single plants using coco. Need some better strains but. I have Afgn 1, Australian Blue and ordered sensi BB from dr chronic. Dont know if hes any good as the first order never made it. It's a costly exercise.

Cheers

Riv

BTW Ive already loaded my outdoor patch with pelite, bout 6 100l bags as well as all other kinds of crap.

I just put half a dozen females from what was going to be the next indoor grow into the ground in the back yard.

They were sitting in 100% Perlite, I scooped out a hole in the garden, poured a bag of Sri Lankan coco in, dropped the plants straight into it.

Gave them a water and some hydro nutes. That was just over a week ago, I expect to see them budding soon.

Hoping to get 2 harvests out of them at least.