Where can I buy 10-20 liter square pots in Aus?

Good question...they certainly are difficult to obtain.

I got some at my local nursery - a proper one, not Bunnings! - I just asked the guy to sell me what he had and to put aside any that come in for me. He charged $1 a pot so it was well cheap too.

Your hydro shop can order them in as well - but it will cost more.

Just make sure you give the pots from the nursery a good wash and a sterilize before you put your mum in it.

Jimbo :D

After searching the internet and all my local nurseries without much success eccept for expensive terra-cotta or concrete ones, I ended up at Bunnings and lo and behold the buggers have a whole range of square plastic pots in two colours and a range of sizes. So there you go.

I rang up bunningheads today and they have 380-425 mm ones. Starting at $19. They'd be those semi decorative ones with the chunky lips. Realy I just want ordinary black ones, no lip. U can get them in england. I also found the same type of pots at th $2 shop for 5.50 each .I think they were 325mm. Though they tapered in to much towards the bottom, giving away valuable soil space.

Whoo Whoo! half way through writing this i rerang nuleaf who told me the best they could do was 10l ones and got the name of their supplier, Garden city plastics. Rang em and They do black, 18l ones for 3.10 each, measuring 290 by 300 deep. They dont have holes in them(drill your own) so may be useful for hyge as well.I already have the same pots in 10l and they are of good quality. Be here in a week :D

Garden city Plastics

ph.07 38086767.

Other supplier links would still be use full in this thread so if you know of any.....

Thanks for helping dudes :xcited:

Riv

Edited by riverrat7

Whoo Whoo! half way through writing this i rerang nuleaf who told me the best they could do was 10l ones and got the name of their supplier, Garden city plastics. Rang em and They do black, 18l ones for 3.10 each, measuring 290 by 300 deep. They dont have holes in them(drill your own) so may be useful for hyge as well.I already have the same pots in 10l and they are of good quality. Be here in a week :D

Garden city Plastics

ph.07 38086767.

Good find bloke. Definetely will keep them in mind next time I'm hunting pots. Good price too. Pity they don't have all that range on their site.

On the subject of Bunnings This is what I found at my local. I bought the 300mm ones but they have them there from 200mm to 450mm they have excellent drainage and not too much taper. The ones I got cost me $9+something.

gallery_12175_371_11571.jpggallery_12175_371_27781.jpg