Yellowing leaf tips

Heya

I have one of 5 girls which is showing some signs of something :thumbsup: ... overall the plant is looking healthy and is budding along nicely ... but she is continuing to push out leaves with just the end tips going yellow .. I've never seen this before and I'm hoping someone has some experience and recommendations on what to do

lol

post-6261-1183687148_thumb.jpg

Heya SS and Stoney .. thanks for the advice ... I just finished doing a full flush on all 4 tubs ... they're not registering on the Truncheon so I'll leave them like that for the weekend and test again ... if EC is up again, I'll do another flush .... while doing the flush I noticed at least 2 of the 5 are seeded ..... lots of seeds in a couple of places .. hopefully the whole thing won't be pollenated ... time will tell.. while I was looking at the seed pods in horror ... I bloddy overfilled one of the tubs and had a mini flood :thumbsup: fark... you can't let your attention lapse for a second lol more invetigating later on ... gotta rush off now till tonight ...thanks again lads!

lol

Heya Stoney .. its GodBud from BCBD .. first time I've grown it and I agree ... nice n green n lots of white hairy bits developing all over the plants ... the cola tops are developing really nice n hairy and the bud development is heading all the way down each branch .. hopefully they are going to yeild nicely :xcited: The girls are in 6" netpots in clayballs .. the roots hang into the top tub and biuld up there .. so not root bound .. and yeh mate, quite a few of the leaves do indeed have a browny red kinda colour in the middle of the leaf ... nice call !

I'm hoping the flush will settle the girls down ... should be some sign by Monday .... it takes all the willpower I can muster but I'm gettin good at leaving them alone for the whole weekend :D I twitch over whether i should just go and check for a minute or two .. then I get over it .. always nice to have 2-3 days growth as a surprise for the Monday morning :xcited:

Cheers Wantda .... its good to get a reminder every now and again that ya gotta keep yer eye on the ball ! I can leave the girls alone all weekend now by reminding myself that the system has been thought thru ... fretted over and tweaked in the setup stage and provided I dont touch anything, it all should be fine on the Monday ... usually the only time anything goes wrong has been a time where I've had my hands on things and not noticed I've bumped a plug out of a socket .. or I've let a large clayball drop into the top tub ..

this results in the drain hole up top getting blocked and the bottom rezi empties ... while the top one fills .. first time this happened I didn't realize and filled the bottom rezi again ... this resulted in a BIG flood when I discovered the top tub was full and pulled the clayball from the drain hole without thinking it through ... 40 litres of water/nutes all over the grow room :D scared me shitless at the time ... also why I always keep a supply of old towels and sheets in the GR .. magic for mopping up spills !

yeh Billo .. pretty upset at first about the seed discovery ... but it looks like they aren't everywhere and the other side of the coin is ... I'll have lots of nice GodBud seeds to play with in future :xcited: pity the buds will be compromised on the strength but I'm hoping they'll still be nice to smoke ..and yep ... time to kick some clones into the chamber and get some new stock going :xcited:

:peace:

... it takes all the willpower I can muster but I'm gettin good at leaving them alone for the whole weekend :rolleyes.gif: I twitch over whether i should just go and check for a minute or two .. then I get over it .. always nice to have 2-3 days growth as a surprise for the Monday morning :reallyexcited.gif:

know how you feel. :D

sucks when plants turn nasty. goodluck

Edited by MongyMan