Newbie Needz Help. All advice Greatly Appreciated!

hey and welcome

maybe post an intro in dr livingstone i pressume??

are u based in oz?? it helps knowing for weather etc

for ya ventilation id be runnin a good centrifugal for exhaust

with an odorsok for smell..200mm should be fine imo

then for air in ya can go passive,but personally

i like to have a specific inlet,150-200mm inline fan

and lighting well u can go 3 x 400w

or 2x 600w imo..then again u can go aircooled..

with some cool tubes,but other than that a simple adjustashade

or chinaman will do the job imo..

these are just rough estimates and im sure a mod with better knowledge than me will advise some better ideas

all the best and welcome to OSA

bil

hey there newbudz

i have a similar room size wise and i use 2 X 600w in the colder months i could actually put another 400w in there as well if i wanted but aint tryed it yet. The other way you could go is as billo said get 2 cool tubes run a small fan for them and run 2 X 1000w.

Another possibility is get yaself a light mover and get a single 1000w hps

another thing for you to think about is your pot size 2 gallon pots i think maybe abit small but depends on how big ya gonna grow the plants

depending on if ya gonna use a carbon filter or ozone will depend on what size fan you will need if ya gonna go carbon then get a decent 200mm cetrifugal fan these are the best to use under pressure and will still draw enough air out of the room to avoid high humidity.

If you were thinking of ozone to fix ya smell issues then you could get away with a simple inline fan and just run it at intervales of about half an hour

also for that size room you would be lookin at getting some decent china hats mine are the 90mm jobbies and they throw the light just right i wouldnt go adjustershades in there they work better in smaller areas imo

hope this helps

cheerz :Dj:

What do u guys think of running 2 of these? They r sunmaster 1000W Super Spectrum's. They have a 400w Halide bulb and a 600w Sodium bulb. MH for Veg and HPS for flowering if possible. Or maybe run both bulbs at same time and just go with 1? Sorry but i am trying to plan EFFECTIVELY.

sounds good to me

im thinking of dropping a 400w mh in my room inbetween my 2 X 600w

i would run the mh bulb during veg and leave the 600w HPS off and then when it comes to flowering i would turn on the HPS and keep the MH running as well

post up a link of what you are looking would be interesting to see

hey there budz

yeah would be good to run in ya room but wow fuck me that price is abit rich

honestly you could get a brand new 400w Mh and a brand new 600w HPS for probably $300-$350

but hey if want the snazzy one then it would do the same job