Newbi wanting to grow

I live in metro SA. New to the area and very inexperienced with cannabis.

Only smoked a few times and they were ready made joints from coffee shops in Amsterdam.

I am after planting out just 1 plant (minimise risk of getting nicked). I live in a 1200meter block so at back I am only 30m accross with a reserve out the back.

Can anyone recommend an easy growing, low smelling, lowish THC content seed?

Any advice would be great. :)

I would be looking at buying from Planet Skunk, Seed Boutique or Cannaseur. If anyone can recommend better suppliers please do.

Cheers

if you want to minimize the chance of having your plant stolen, die, etc. you should have more than one plant, eggs being in one basket and all :) secondly you want a thc content as high as possible in the strain/s you grow, the higher the potency, the less you need to smoke to get the desired effects. and lastly, the strain you grow should be a personal decision based on what the growing conditions will be like, what type of high you prefer, tastes, smells, yield, budget, etc. and they should all be taken into consideration before giving the idea of buying seeds some weight.

welcome to the forum :punk:

Yea welcome here mate :) ... dont wanna be a wet blanket here, but it may be a good idea to electrify the back fence that backs onto the reserve, or build it up 12ft high , cause i reckon thats where the plant will go when its ready, courtesy of some bored kids .....

best of luck anyways

:punk:

hey there welcome to the site

and yeah pretty much all strains will get a good stink to them as they are flowering i have had some that stink bad during veg :)

i agree with the others unless you cant see the plant from the reserve then it will get taken off your hands probably halfway through flower and if its ya only one then ya stuffed aint ya

you will be amazed what people will find

cheerz :Dj:

i agree with the others unless you cant see the plant from the reserve then it will get taken off your hands probably halfway through flower and if its ya only one then ya stuffed aint ya

The garden can't be seen from the reserve. I have 6 foot metal fence.

Silly question coming up - Why do I need a mother plant rather than a male?

a female plant produces the bud

the greatest thc in the plant

the male makes pollen

so it can have its way with the mother..

and create seeds instead of sincemilla

u want seedless buds,that way the plant

has put all its energy into buds and trichrome production

instead of building seeds to carry on the genetics

wich is the marajuana plants goal in the end

so quick recap

u want plants displaying pistelles

pistles are white antenae look alike things

that are visable from the plants nodes

this wont be visable to the enters a preflower stage

so basically maturity controlls the time of displayin sex in cannabis

anywasy all the best

dont want to overwhelm ya...:)

bil

I rekon you should try Afghan, not because of the low thc or smell (you dont need to worry bout smell really IMO) but for the type off effect Afghan has . Compared to the typical Adelaide skunks which dissenable you to think, put you on your knees whilst trying to escape the vortex Afghan is a cruzy, laid back "couch locker" without the paranoina. Its an easy going and comfortable strain. Very easy weed to smoke IMO. I havent had a puff for 3 months or so and had some home grown Affy tonight. Its wicked, cruzy, unintrusive and I'm gonna smoke some more. <_<

Let us know how you go. Hope you do well. :rolleyes:

Riv