how often to flush throught out the grow?

How often should I flush during the grow? I do it only twice coz I'm

lazy, and I've taken an EC reading of the nutes when I do flush-

I run to waste- and it is as high as 30, I keep flushing til its down to

10 or 12, then feed as normal. Should I be doing this more often?

aussie1

that EC is extremely high for flushing, hell my young plants gets watered with 1.0 EC until they are 2 or 3 weeks old :punk: if you are going to flush the plants, you dont even want the water measuring on the EC meter, you just want it pH adjusted and as clean as possible.

as for how frequently, well every 2 weeks for a day and then the last week gets great results imo, but alot of people only flush for the last week of flowering and still get awesome results :)

Yea i do mine every 7-10 days, but it depends on environmental factors too like temps in G-room , medium etc

I imagine your plants would be on widely differing EC levels when you flush back to down to 1.0, prolly not the best but you haven't had an major stuff-ups .... yet :punk:

:)

No what I mean is when I flush with plain tap water, I take an EC reading of the nutes

being flushed out and they are as high as 30, so the roots must be sitting in that for awhile

til I flush which is not often enough by the looks of things. You can't really flush for a day on

run to waste- I just keep flushing until the ec drops to tap level which is 2. The nutes go in

at an ec of 20 or maybe that's .2 can't remember how the meter reads