Fluro Tubes for growing?

Hello everyone this is my first post so please excuse me if im breaking a rule or something.

Ive got a small space in a closet about 55cm high and 30cm x 30cm width/length. Im brand new to indoor grows and at the moment only have a screw in fluro light (one of the energy saving ones..) in there. The seeds have only just been planted and havnt sprouted yet. Im guessing the bulb i have isnt worth shit so I want something a bit better and was thinking a few of the "industrial" style long fluro tubes (shorter though) would fit in there quite nicely. Are there any tubes i can buy that would fit the units and supply good quality light to my plants? If not what other options could I use for such a small space?

Thanks in advance!

Hey FiendMD, the space you have there you'd be best using the type of lamp you already have - compact fluorescent/cf. Try get the highest wattage you can and cool white. Maybe try about 4 in that space. Only problem is height now.. Once you allow for mediums, you'll be out of grow space, so it's likely going to be best used as a cloner cab and for small seedlings.

Best of luck mate :)