High Quality OZ Stoners T-Shirts

• Admin

Hey Everyone, The long awaited and ever requested OZ Stoners t-shirts are now here!

High Quality print on 100% cotton quality t-shirts available in black or white, featuring a large round logo on the back and the url across the chest (also available in reverse ie; logo on front and url across back). There is also an optional small pocket url print available if requested.

We are taking orders for shirts and then running the print so if you would like to order yours, then go now run to the post office and send a money order for $36.00AU plus $5.50 for postage ($10.50 postage for 2 or more shirts) along with your details (and email preferably), size/s, colour/s and print options (front or back etc) to:

The OS Group

PO Box 146

Kenthurst NSW 2156

(International orders are also welcome please PM me your postal code for postage costs.)

black_shirt_f.jpg URL_print.JPG black_shirt_b.jpg BkLogo.JPG white_shirt.jpg WhLogo.JPG

Sorry in the white print close up the O on OZ Stoners is not a print defect just my bad photography :D I'll get some better quality pictures soon as there's a decent sunny day to do it on.

Shirt Details: Spandex neck rib. Shoulder to shoulder tape to reinforce this important seam and twin needled for a strong neat finish. 100% combed cotton jersey fabric, 190grm approx, comfort fit.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.