a good potting mix

I use debco usually, premium or native. Its got saturaid in it which saves me adding it or wettsoil later.

Like MM, I spin with perl too, also humus plus and some blended manures and castings. Can get any of these at some supermarkets, hardware store/ nurseries etc. :rolleyes:

i know a few peeps who have had great results using the dynamic lifter brand potting mix, but its a bit pricey compared to other brands out there :rolleyes:

CHeers, ill look into it.

:whistle: Latley I've been using searls premium potting mix (2 bags), 5 in 1 fertilizer (1 bag), perlite (1 bag same size as 5 in 1 ). If i could get vermicast here I would add half vermicast / half 5 in 1 instead of a full bag of 5 in 1.

:whistle: Peace MongyMan

A bit confused...ill read it a few more times and i should understand the mix. getting good results?

If you wanna grow indoors with an organic approach coco bridges the gap well

You can run hydro nutes at half strength so it won't need flushing or go all out and make your own liquid worm fertiliser and mix with water at 100:1, someone posted an excellent tute on it here in the last month so do a search if it sounds like what your after :D

Better going for a soiless mix ,it's reusable too after a good conditioning ,i use 40% coco coir 40% perlite 10% hydrotron 10 %worm castings ,your plants will love it . Coco imo is much better also with your pH , holds moisture and good aeration too .Buy the 4.5kg coco bricks only $7 and once flushed with 25-30lt of good water[RO or Rainwater] you'll end up with 60lt of coco medium .The same thing will cost you $32 for a 50lt bag in the hydro stores .But at $7 a bag you'll never look back .Cheers Ozdaz