Budmeister

hey there guys and girls

just been to see my hydro dude and he showed me a product he keeps under the counter

its called budmeister and i have never seen it befor or heard of it

it supposedly works in the same way that Rock Juice and Super Bud work but dont cut down on the trich production

now its got me wondering about it and i cant seem to find any info what so ever

so if anyone knows about it can they tell me more or give me the company name so i can look further

btw it has a 2 headed troll on the bottle if that helps

cheerz :Dj:

allrighty then

from wat i understand..:thumbsup:

and thats not much.....

its brought to us by the ShiesterMiester

Designed specifically to induce flowering and shorten internodes

ingrediants triacontinal,amino acids,organic acids,plant extracts

thats from ther add in the last stickypoint mag

cant say too much as i aint used it

all the best

bil

I think Budmeister does have GPRs in there its just not stated on the bottle,all the rest of what was mentioned sounds very similar to Monsta Bud & Ozi Tonic, but IT DOSENT work the same way,Monsta Bud & Ozi Tonic have no GPRs in their formula,a better product IMHO.Dont mean to turn anyone off it either(unless you like using growth regulators) but I did hear recently from a person who had used it ( never again)they didnt like it and tric production was definately down.It most certainly has GPRs in it as I do recall when we got a few sample bottles our friend mentioned that it was similar to Rock Juice ,Quick Turn,& Superbud.The use of GPRs is not recommended in the industry,and some products are not registered for use,nor do they disclose manufacture name of company or address,they are under the counter so to speak,but as long as there is demand by ppl they will continue to be offered whether its ethical or not.

If I was to go down that road and wanting to use growth regulators I would purchase the particular chemical component from a chemical company,it will cost you a lot less money than 150-180 per litre.

Paclobutrazol 4g/L

CYCOCEL 77A........... Chlormequat Chloride 77g/L............used to increase berry set and yield of wine grapes

These 2 particular GPRs and the commonly ones used in the formulas either alone or in ratio together for your Rock Juice type of products.