And then i stuffed it....i think

2 hours ago i had 2 beautiful looking indicas (Hindu Kush). Only problem was the presence of shit loads of small flying insects all round the plants and the soil. I bought a cheap aerosol insecticide and gave the area a spray. One hour later my plants have curled leaves and look burned on the surface of the leaves. Is this a major stuff up or can i bring them back from this?

they should be all right, i have had similar my self, although as you say it freaked me out so i sprayed them with water and you could see some of the stuff in the run off from the leaves so i gave them a good spray, waited 5 mins then gave them another good spray then 30 odd mins later i gave them a spray with a bit of superthrive to help them get over any stress induced a little quicker, all in all it might slow growth for a day or 2 but shouldn't be a problem, just give them a good spray to remove any that is left on the leaves.

best of luck with it, other than that they are very healthy looking little babies.