unfortunately no amount of training will stop that wonderful scent cannabis gives off in the morning or when the wind knocks it around a bit :thumbsup: imo if you want to grow, but stealth is a major concern, then the only option is to go indoors where you can totally controll the environment and ensure there is no sources for detection other than you showing the plants off :rolleyes:

in this day and age of hydroponics and this like carbon filters and carbon sock s it would be heaps easier for you to just grow a few in the house

a good carbon filter will make sure there is no smell at all and the room or wardrobe can be lightproofed so that no light gets out and as long as ya keep it quiet no one will ever know and also having it indoors makes it alot harder for scumbag pot thievs to gank ya stash

cheerz :Dj:

:sly:

It's true .. but quite honestly .. I reckon you have to be familiar with cannabis to be able to pick it's scent ..

Given that , a small indoor setup would be optimum .. you don't need alot of space .. :peace:

If Outdoors .. then there is no problem tying down your plants .. but follow the advice already given .. :peace:

You can companion plant easily as MJ is a strong and adaptable plant .. Lots of Nutrient , sunshine and water is mostly all you have to worry about outside .. Inside requires attention toward ventilation ofc :xcited:

If want to be discreet outdoors .. Its also easy to plant an MJ plant right next to a small tree .. lets say a peach tree or something like that .. Just dig out a hole about a foot away from the tree's main stem and plant .. (condition the soil as best as possible) .. a post hole digger is great for doin that , cuts thru the roots and stuff easier :toke: .. oh , and I this won't harm the other tree at all if done properly :peace:

So then you have cover from the sky at least , but still plenty of sun .. and also people will most likely not notice walking past unless looking :yahoo:

ANyway .. I'm a little drunk . .I hope I made sense lol Cheerz and happy growin to ya B)

Budman :thumbsup:

(P.s. .. If you smoke up at your place anyway and you get away with it .. then growin a bit won't stink that much :whistle:) o.k. ? .. cool ..