Canada's Medical Marijuana

godonacid

Question

if any one is interested have a look at the following, it is health Canada's web site which has info on the laws and how to obtain licences to smoke / grow your own medicine, some interesting info and ideas on this site, the forms are worth having a look at them selves.

I found this quite interesting

Health Canada obtains dried marihuana and seeds for medical use from Prairie Plant Systems Incorporated, a company specializing in the growing, harvesting and processing of plants for pharmaceutical products and research. The production of marihuana is highly standardized and secure. Patients have the option of purchasing dried marihuana and/or seeds in order to grow their own.

any how have a look.

http://hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/marihuana/index_e.html

3 answers to this question

Being from Canada I must also add a fabulous website of our own called The Medical Marijuana Mission at http://www.themarijuanamission.com which was started to give people in Canada and all over the world information about cannabis as medicine including that grown in Flin Flon, Manitoba, Canada and where to find those of us with licenses who speak out publically while battling illness.

Thanx for the Post godonacid... :thumbsup:

Love and a squish,

Alison

xx

Edited by Alison Myrden

allison if i could only tell you my story

you would be angry as i

but the thing is i agree totally with you that

the bad stigma they associated with cannibis

has really hindered the true value of the herb that helps......

MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL ILL-EFFECT!

allison if i could only tell you my story

you would be angry as i

but the thing is i agree totally with you that

the bad stigma they associated with cannibis

has really hindered the true value of the herb that helps......

MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL ILL-EFFECT!

You're so right joonsey. It's a very sad situation everywhere in the world where cannabis and ALL drugs are concerned... :doh:

(You can tell me your story anytime doll... just PM me...)

Canada at least allows those of us who are chronically and critically ill somewhere to get it from via the Government. That was all we asked for as some of us are top sick to grow our own... :peace:

Too bad. We should have been more specific about what we needed for our illnesses and rather than asking for whole plant medicine - which they give us ALL AT ONCE in the strain they offer right now from the Government - we should have asked for flowers for use in every delivery system, (ie. smoking eating drinking, ointment etc.) cannabis stock for tea, cannabis leaves for food preparations etc. etc. I know you understand. :doh:

Either way I KNOW how lucky we are here in our Country...

Now - it's your turn. :peace:

Love and a squish,

Alison

xx