truck vs train

i heard about it, but what do you mean by a canna delivery truck, canna as in nutes, i got told it was a semi but i havnt seen it my self yet, now that i have had a quick look on a news site it does look like a canna truck with the colours on it, bummer if so, hope it dont hurt nute supplies at all.

Yeah bad acco :applause:

I had to look twice too, but it said 'Canny' on the rig :toke:

:toke: someones eyes are better than mine :peace: sorry guys not at all the canna truck first pics i saw the last letter must have been crumpled, saw a green banna with Cann?... Wasnt till later i saw the pics from behind.. silly me.

Rip and best wishes to the hurt At this point looks to be a terrible accident. Some people dont learn though just this morning at a rail crossing (bad design) with a red light before and after with only room for one car either side of boom gates. Im waiting for red light to turn green im the second car from lights basicly just under the gate when i hear the bells and see the car and driver behind me ever so confused he had gone through the the first boom gate with nowhere to go other than mount the meduim or use opposite side of the road where there where now cars waiting behind the boom gate.. Luckily lights whent green just in time(yes with booms comming down) and we all made it through safely but one day it will end in tears. Same area of track a few years ago me and GF at the time saw someone take there life train surfing lost ballance and grabbed the over head power line.

:rolleyes:

Never been offended by a thread .. but I think this one gets enough news coverage without anyone here postulating .. :xcited:

The truck driver is alive and must be absolutely devastated .. he's being charged .. and its being based on the deaths he's caused ..

It's just an accident that shouldn't have occurred ... if society wasn't just about rushing to make the machine richer as fast as possible ..

But still aye .. gotta get there in time .. :thumbsup:

:yahoo: