Outdoor help well needed!

I have 2 female Celtic Stone plants. 1 is about 2 feet tall and the other one is about 1 foot high. they are in pretty big pots (easyily big enough for a 3-4 foot plant (i dont know thier size exactly)) they are not outside but like kinda shed with a clear plastic sort of corrogated iron style roof. I dont want them outside bucause it is to cold. they are flowering at the moment but the buds are almost non existant. i will have some photos up soon.

1. What can i use to boost bud groth.

2. Is useing normal tap water good for the plants.

3. Will the plants die if i put them in the cold outside (im in southern Aus)

4. Some of my leaves are getting eaten but like catterpilers what can i do to prevent this.

Thanks Guys any help would be appresiated.

:toke: Hi mate. sounds like they got plenty of room for roots so thats a good start. Tap water is fine in most places unless it originated from a bore in which case it may have dissolved salts which is realy only a problem in hydro not soil ( I presume they are in soil ) Putting them outside now is probably a bit late due to both the coming frosts and the short day lengths. It sounds like they have to contend with limited light so they probably wont fatten out that much now anyway this late in the season. Any liquid plant food that is high in pottasium and phosphorus is what they need during flowering. And catterpillars I pick off by hand.

:toke: Peace MongyMan

edit: Oh yeah the pics didnt come out?

try the bug killer "maverik" its made by yates, only takes 2 weeks to break down and its only like $13 from big-w :toke: you could also get some pk 13/14 on them, but since they are not getting the best light possible and its totally the wrong season for outdoor plants in australia, the buds wont get very chunky at all :toke:

hey there

the covering that you have over them will probably be cutting out some light but there aint much you can do as it would be way to cold outside for them now

i would do as WDC said and get some PK that will help them out as much as ya can they aint gonna get to chunky as the reduced light atm wont really be helping

so all i can say is give them some PK and use some mavric if can and cross ya fingers they dont get fucked up by frost or mould

good luck

cheerz :Dj: