Smokable ethnobotanical DMT/MAOI preparations

I have a mix here, made with Mullein (for smoothness), Passiflora (MAOI) and Wattle (DMT). As far as I can tell, it is dried just clippings from the various plants mulled up together.

Does anyone have any idea how you go about making a mix of these plants? Or others containing similar active chemicals? This particular one is fantasically powerful with 2-3 cones worth, and I'd love to be able to reproduce it. However it seems too strong to be as simple as picking bits off such easily availible plants, and it makes me think perhaps there is more to the preparation than that. What parts of the plants would you use, also?

Not really expecting a helpful reply but cheers anyways!

HR

hehe, i know the mix you are talking about, what they have done is extracted the dmt from acacia, broken it back down in naphtha / ethanol and then soaked the mull in this liquid to infuse it into the plant, basically you need to extract the dmt first.

about what part of the plants it depends on what type of acacia you use, some in the leaf some in the flowers, some in the bark, with a bit of help from google you should be able to find out what grows in your local area.

I think I know the preparation you have, HR. I've also heard people suggesting it's extracted dmt left to evaporate back onto leaf matter, but I think that it may be leaves from one species of acacia which contains it. what worries me is, if it is this species, it is endemic to a very small area and is quite endangered due to thoughtless harvestin'.

If your interested in replicating the FX, i'd suggest extracting, as godonacid said, and then putting that back onto leaf-matter to make into your mix (all this hypothetically speaking, ofcourse).

And just for the record, Passionflower has no quantity of maoi's significant enough to produce an effect - the effects that you do get from it are due to other chemicals in it's composition.

GLuck. :toke:

i had some of this stuff awhile ago. "dreamtime mix" it was called. anyone know if its possible to get a full breakthrough dmt experience with it if you smoke enough of it? i tried a few times at smoking absolutely massive cones with it (with no water in the bong) but coz of the harsh smoke could never quite get enough... it did hit me quite heavily though.

i have smoked the dreamtime blend before, but not crystal DMT.

my mates who have smokes both say that the dreamtime blend is nearly just as good as crystal.

from what i have read and heard about on the internet, the blend is made up of

Mullein, Passionflower and its soaked in a black wattle extract 'tannin oil'

ill be getting some more of this within the next week!! haha *cough* bush doofs *cough*

i found a contact in china that i can get tannin oil from, now i guess the other other part it to get the 2 other plants and soak it in the oil ??

ill be asking the bloke at serpent a bit more about hows it done, but i can guarantee he will not want to let anything out because this blend is a australian design and from what ive heard over the years you can only get it from the 1 place in australia.

if you ever go to a bush doof, a little bit of advice.. look for the little herb stall... they got a heap of wicked legal highs.

ciao