kims grow setup

Hi Kim have you taken any temp readings to see if it is actually doing what it needs to do.?(Take the heat away)

What about investing in a reflector to go over you bulb, Super Spreader they certainly help in reducing the harsh light rays.

Cheers

Buddy.g

Edited by buddy.g

Man i gotta say this i cant help it ...

Those things defeat the purpose of using such a light if you use that on a 600W why not just use a 400 and same for either the 1000 or 400 if the bulb is causing you hassles why not just use a smaller one or several smaller ones.

Reflected light really defeats the purpose of a bulb the size you are using or you could just move the bulb away a bit more from your plants. If distance from the light is a problem then grow your plants up the sides of your area in a V shape and your foliage will be the same distance from light and as such an even dosage of light to more foliage?

But to shade your plants from your light seems only a waste of money, resources and effort

:scratchin: ahhh now thats out of my system

Looking good smoke p what fan you got sucking that ducting?

What ya growing in or planning to grow in?