Blue Lab pH meter

Went to recalibrate my pH truncheon and found it won't lock onto the lower 4 value when calibrating :thumbsup:

Tried replacing the contact ring, although it wasn't badly discoloured yet and only a few months since it was changed out, but didn't work still?

Brought some new battery's as the one's in it now are around 12 months old. Hope that fixes the problem.

Will find out soon when the lights come back on...

No worries mate. They're a good bunch those NZ'ers, they know what they're on about and are always professional. If you still have problems I'd say send it back to em under warranty... the probes have 1 yr and the body 3 yrs so you're likely still within that. They're very quick in finding and fixing any problems... (which I have to say are very rare with bluelab products)

Let us know how you go eh?