Cancer-causing cannabis plants

Cancer-causing cannabis plants - live ones - growing -cause cancer ? WTF !

This ABSURD byline to the equally ridiculous headline is perhaps the worst "Reefer Madness Hysteria"

since 1938 and the actual original Reefer Madness-the Movie . I am BEYOND disgusted,the Telegraph refuses to allow critical comment on this BS - I feel VERY frustrated,they cannot be allowed to get away with such OUTRAGEOUS LIES . :)

click image for article nb. look at the "related links" that's a low dog act association :thumbsup:

post-10278-1179498777_thumb.jpeg

see the TEENAGERS terrorized by cowardly uniformed thugs - the THEFT

Edited by Jess Stone

HEY JESS

the headline is bull shit but looks like those guys were crop sitting

and probably for the triads :bleh: but i don't feel sorry for people who are profiting instead of trying to change ideas about this plant it is sad that the media are controlled by fuckheads send the reporter an email people and tell him to get his facts right this is not ice we are dealing with but the best cure for lots of illnesses

Hey Nooby here's the link ,but I can't understand why you can't view the jpeg,did you click on it? then click a second time to enlarge it with the zoom magnifying glass?

King of Coke what are you saying? Are you saying you believe in hysterical Reefer Madness lies, just because they appeared Asian? I couldn't give a fuck who grow the GOOD STUFF,I won't be sucked into that Reefer Madness BS.Do you think its "organized crime" that is responsible for FUCKWIT laws that put humans in a cage for 24 years for growing plants? Hate to tell you but its fuckwit politicians,lazy media and COWARDLY cops who have driven the penalties up to 24 years in gaol,longer than CORBY,so therefor Australia is a disgusting backward country if judged by the media and public hysteria over the criminal Corby.

Triad = BULLSHIT

Copscum=Fuckwit

politician wankers=lowest dogcunts of all

In the end you have missed my main points which are

1] growing house plants if there cannabis is cancer causing ???WTF indoor plants enrich the local enviroment and make it healthier ,in with the CO2 out with the OXYGEN=HEALTHY,INDOOR MJ = HEALTHY ENVIROMENT

2]Toxic chemicals ,but the truth is it's FERTILIZER,which might harm you if you drank them UNDILUTED but that's it.

3] 1450 "hydro" plants do not by any measure =$5,000,000 ,Typical scurrilous copscum lies

4] Children should be with their loving parents not seized by NAZIS in blue uniforms at the behest of CORRUPT probably MAFIA politicians like the Calabrian Cad Iemma.

5]the more illegal the greater the profit,if your mafia buddies get you elected as a pollie and you muscle your way to the top position(Iemma), then get you to make outrageous laws against growing plants, but seen its your(MAFIA) lapdog as premier your crops are protected and now worth twice as much, and you are eliminating the competition at the same time.

PS if any are wondering why I have posted the article in this fashion its because

a] News Ltd articles get archived and you have to pay to get them and I'm sick of these BS stories disappearing and you can't prove it existed without paying$$$

b]Trying something different ,I'm thinking I might re-do DTS with all articles done this way with something like Coppermine ,so they cannot deny publishing their LIES.

Edited by Jess Stone

"So not only do you have the odour from the plants but also you have the chemicals used in relation to the growth of these plants.

The kitchen or laundry cupboard in the average family home contain more lethal chemicals than you will find in any hydro setup.

What a fucking moronic thing to say. :bleh:

I agree with growmad. I'm a parent, and I wouldn't even consider growing 100 plants in the same house as my kid lives in, thats just irresponsible imo. If they're that hell bent on growing so obviously for profit, while taking care of kids, rent another house or something ffs...

Vicious we all know the actual plants arent going to harm kids, but the other potential risks involved with a large scale grow as pipeman mentioned are very real dangers for a child.

:thumbdown: