First Grow - What do you think?

Hey guys,

thanks for your tips re: stretchy little sucker. I tipped that one pretty hard and in the mean time the runt of the litter has taken off, and is very thick and bushy - possibly too much :peace: . Being a complete novice at this, should i thin her out a bit?

They're about 4 weeks old now, but had an interupted youth with a shitty outdoor light and poor ventiliation, so i guess i should look at upping the nutrients a bit and heading towards a 12/12 cycle.

By the way, they're in coco, hand watered water/nutes every other day, under 400wHPS, and now WITH good ventilation. Currently on 18/6.

Sexing will be an issue soon too I guess.

The steep learning curve!!!

post-12039-1179311420_thumb.jpg

turn it now mate 12/12 otherwise you waste to much precious time. have you got any back ups for if it is male?i turn my seedlings when they about half that size and i do a heap at once so i can be assured of at least a few females. then i pick 1 for a mother and take my first clones from her. 4 clones tend to grow at the same rate better than 4 seedlings that can all be resonably different to one another.

Cheers, will put on 12/12 from tonight and see how we go.

No indications of sex that I can see, although I may be missing something? The next week or so should make it obvious, I'll put up a few photos next week to see what you think.

Fingers crossed we have a couple of ladies :thumbsup: