How about 300 plants in a garden in Holland?

Guest Urbanhog

25.0 MB :P

couldn't be bothered to download.... too damn long... but can image it will be a interesting to watch... maybe try to spit up in small flicks next time? cheers... lol

remember.... Australia's cable connection for faster loading is still pricey here, all cable lines for the internet here in Australia is still owned by one company, Telstra, they rent out the cable lines to other internet providers.

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

my cable costs around $50 per month. If you add on the price of your phone calls on top of your dial up service costs its not that much extra really. Plus you keep your phone line free which is a big bonus IMO.

btw, its was an impressive video. If you don't want to download, just imagine a bunch of Dutchmen harvesting and trimming a shitload of weed.

Guest Urbanhog
my cable costs around $50 per month.  If you add on the price of your phone calls on top of your dial up service costs its not that much extra really.  Plus you keep your phone line free which is a big bonus IMO.

btw, its was an impressive video.  If you don't want to download, just imagine a bunch of Dutchmen harvesting and trimming a shitload of weed.

mmmm might have to talk to you more about this.... :)

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

thanks for that amaaaazing video cannabinol

urbie, pipeman's right. i used to have two dial-up connections running 24/7 between the two....was cheaper to go to cable after adding up cost of calls etc.

now, i pay a cheap $70/month for cable but it's limited to the 3gb cap. probably going to switch to igreen shortly....$160/month for 500 kilobits (around 60k) a sec down...

thanks for that amaaaazing video cannabinol

urbie, pipeman's right.  i used to have two dial-up connections running 24/7 between the two....was cheaper to go to cable after adding up cost of calls etc.

now, i pay a cheap $70/month for cable but it's limited to the 3gb cap.  probably going to switch to igreen shortly....$160/month for 500 kilobits (around 60k) a sec down...

hey bb, I'm with Telstra, and the download speed used to be advertised at 512kbps, and now it is uncapped. I don't take a lot of notice of download speeds but when I do I find it rarely gets above 50kbps, maybe because I'm being slowed down by another server?????

just curious to see if you get the true download speeds advertised by your cable service.