Is this New or Old?

While watching t.v. i saw a cunninghams advert where that dude was screamin about stuff to buy, I saw the draws with wheels and BAM :scratchin: my mind slapped me updie the head with a wiked idea...

B) Ya know how hard it is (it was last time) to lugg a huge pot inside and outside, well why not buy a large pot that will fit through doorways, and attach large rubber wheels on the bottem, this way you can just roll the plant over the door steps an out into the yard to bask in the sunshine B) an when the suns settin you can wheel her inside for dark time and she will warm if your bedroom is how sweet would that be to have your baby :freak: wid ya hehehe...

well thats the begining of a idea I'm sure we can all work on to make it more plant friendly...

so what does you think people? has this been thought up before on here?

awsome idea guys haha especially that milk crate one rehanaownsu man that gave me a good idea to save my seedling from my two dogs hahaugh i could turn a milk crate upside down an secure it with two pegs (bent piece of metel jus hammer into groun) yeah then thay'd get a bit of wind light an protection from the dogs i hope :peace:

oh an cheers for lettinme know about that awsome lookin device nugget hehehe im gone get me some soon