Fears on super dope

I reckon these types of stories come about when young P.C so and so tries the weed out that they have taken from somebody and is totally blown away by it and gets scared. They all end up believing that instead of this idiot not being able to deal with the experience they have stumbled upon some super strength mj from another world.

dumbasses :scratchin:

POLICE fear a new form of incredibly potent cannabis is destined to hit Australia.

well I fuckin hope so. Previous news stories about genetically modified super skunk have left me dissapointed as I've never been able to find the stuff.

Vietnamese criminal gangs in Canada have developed a sophisticated method of growing the plant indoors all year round.

It greatly increases both the yield and potency of the cannabis and drastically cuts back the growing time for each crop.

The latest criminal intelligence suggests Australian-based Vietnamese drug dealers have travelled to Canada to learn how to cultivate this new brand of highly addictive cannabis.

They are expected to use the knowledge to grow and sell it in Australia.

they flew to cananda to learn how to grow pot? what they never heard of the internet? methinks this reporter was making it up as he/she went along... :scratchin:

New 'super dope' has surfaced once again aye. Seems history repeating itself for third time now that i know of. First there was Thai Buddha, then Skunk and now whatever this new stuff is. Suppose it gives ya wings or somethin'. :scratchin:

I believe they may have possibly got it right the first time round with the Thai. But in all honesty with what i've had over the years hasn't even come close. Many would beg to differ, but i honesty believe Skunk did'nt even get close to knockin' the Thai from it's perch.

So i wonder how many millions of taxpayers $$$ are going to be wasted in beatin' up this new fable. Off they go on their merry way, beatin' up BS along the way, burnin' shedloads of taxpayers dollars as they go. Only to find out later on after a few years it was BS once again...

Here's a tip for pollies 'n police of this country. Instead of kickin' people's doors in and violating their personal rights. Why not go down the education path and inform the public with the actual FACTS of this new 'super dope'. By doing so, youse might win back a bit of credibility and manage to turn a few people away from it. Then we might see some actual real crimes get solved. But i suppose the Police Unions wouldn't like that, because their members maybe placed in dangerous scenario's more often than not. Keep things the way they are and pick on the personal growers. After all, their no threat to anyone bar themselves, and it gives the pollie's 'n police enough figures to fudge reports with. Meanwhile the big players get left alone makin' their millions...

post-10745-1178926702_thumb.jpg

The latest criminal intelligence suggests Australian-based Vietnamese drug dealers have travelled to Canada to learn how to cultivate this new brand of highly addictive cannabis.

They are expected to use the knowledge to grow and sell it in Australia.

could they have been any more retarded? they could have just signed up here at ozstoners and we would have given them all the information they could have asked for and then some :freak: ohh well, let them waste their money travelling to another country to learn growing methods that might apply to them here in australia :scratchin:

Why not go down the education path and inform the public with the actual FACTS of this new 'super dope'. By doing so, youse might win back a bit of credibility and manage to turn a few people away from it.

i thought they already tried that? you know the whole "smoking marijuana causes schizophrenia" B) ohh thats right, they got caught out and its now "smoking cannabis will lead to phycosis, schizophrenia and a bunch of other mental issues to those with a family history of such things and to those who abuse the drug" :scratchin:

all i gotta say about that is does anyone remember watching reefer madness? :freak:

HAHA, so they did wdc. But i think they stuffed it for 'emselves with some of the outlandish claims. That's why i lobbed that "actual FACTS" bit in.

For once, if they give the bullshit a break for a change, and done some REAL research 'n don't tamper with their findings. I believe we'd all be a hell of a lot better off in the long run.

Until then, their losing credibility everytime they open their mouths...

:scratchin:

ah huh, yeah ok sure super pot, did superman grow it?

is it just me or is the government gettin more and more retardedly pedantic and childish about this 'problem' an another thing, why the fuck do they tell us about cocain, heroin, an ectasy usage for? what the fuck does it have to do with a plant that grows from the dirt?? the fact there both drugs? ah yeah ok so a drunken teenager is ok but a stoned one should be arrested?? yeah I think i'm jus gonna have a bong an ignor jus how fucking retarded this news artical is.

i have super dope seeds!!!

its $100 PER SEED you morons!

www.superdope.gov.au

1 week flower time.

its the truth!

credit cards only!

B) Is that with or without gst? lol

...and are they feminised seeds or have you also worked out how to get males to produce chunky 'super buds' B)

...maybe they'll be 100% hermaphrodites, like the rest of the government B)

I've posted my credit card to you, so please just max it out and send me a 'Super Seed' :freak:

:scratchin: