ud be amazed at the sites

but if u are suggesting finding a site to purchase marijuana from

i dont think ull find anyhting here

but best off luck but be wary

as i expect more disappointment from services like that,if theres any about

imo just grow a cuple for yaself

bil

Gday,

Recently brought some in from overseas. Try Planet Skunk, can deposit in Oz (no name required), once funds were received for order, I got mine 8 days later. Well wrapped, very stealthy. Obviously use a mates name (who doesnt grow), and send elsewhere, preferably a PO Box.

Good luck.

Gday,

Recently brought some in from overseas. Try Planet Skunk, can deposit in Oz (no name required), once funds were received for order, I got mine 8 days later. Well wrapped, very stealthy. Obviously use a mates name (who doesnt grow), and send elsewhere, preferably a PO Box.

Good luck.

getting a mate in trouble for something you did isn't very friend like imo and P.O. Boxes require 100 points of ID to get so sending seeds to them isnt very smart either :D

you should get the person's permission to have seeds sent to their house if you are not using your own address and its much easier to deny any knowledge of the package if it is addressed to a previous tenant or a made up name lol