15 arrested at Nimbin MardiGrass Festival

post-1074-1178626225_thumb.jpg That would be me...sorry if I didnt say too much...not sure who's who.. :scratchin:

see you next year man.. :thumbsup:

No worries (I didn't ask your name for that very reason), sometimes it's just better if ya say g'day...it was good to meet you! :blink:

...and "Yes" ...you will see me next year!

BTW, go to the Hemp Embassy website and check out the pics...The first 5 pics on the front page are all mine!

They really did a great job of organising ... All the photo's I took didn't even see any with rubbish on the street and not ONE fight or argument.

yep the school bus idea was a good one, i did the same thing on thursday afternoon thinking whats th chance of the school bus being pulled over, then there was only one kid and 8/9 hippy's / stoners onboard so in the end it would have been one of the best targets all weekend :scratchin:, any how i hardly saw a cop all weekend, a far cry from last year when they where every where.