Salt free soda water...does it exist?

well i used to struggle as well to find salt free soda what ya looking for on the label is sodium which is salt

so look at the ingredients and see if there any sodium in it

the best way to get the good stuff for ya plants is go out buy a $99 soda stream machine for the hardware store or kmart get the 2 bottle set up and you can make as much as you want an will never have to worry about it going flat and wasting half a bottle as ya just make up what you need

and the soda stream bottles are remarkably good at keeping ya soda water fresh and bubbly

the other good thing about making your own is you can put as much c02 in it as you want so ya can make a mega bubbly brew for foliar feeding

cheerz :Dj:

on the label.. all products these days have a run down.. salt, sugar and fat content.. .

salt free soda water dosnt have one.. on the label it should just say.. "carbonated water" alternatively you can buy a soda stream and make your own...

I use foodland brand soda water.. i used to use Bilo brand but they changed from just carbonated water to having salt content...

theres 2 ways to make soda water.. most soda water is made from Bi-Carb soda and an alkaline to make the reaction to create Co2.. the other way.. .is how soda stream do it.. by pumping Co2 gas into the water to create the bubbles.. .this is the one you want... look around.. most places will carry both types...

Where in the hell does everyone get this 'salt-free' soda water?

I've looked everywhere for it and I can't find it (no Bi-Lo around my parts...)

What should I be looking for in the ingredients? There are no brands that display SALT FREE on the label.

Jimbo lol

A Soda Stream as Stoney and SukonmiSkunk have said is worth the investment, ebay and the like are worth a look...

-

Sulphites (220-228)

Sulphites in Australian foods

Maximum permitted (ppm or mg/Kg)

Beverages, non-alcoholic

Fruit juice, drinks, soft drinks, cordials = 115