lazy plant! help!

hey guys I just thought Id drop in and ask a question about my indoor plant which has recently been moved outdoors...

it seems that my plant has just stopped budding- after going through a great vegetative stage- then what seemed to be a successful flowering effort in the cupboard has all of a sudden come to a stand still in the cupboard. and then when i moved it ouside it seemed to respond fine to the change but still didnt show progress within the last few weeks.

I have used a soak to get rid of what was a small sciarid fly infestation a while back- which i thought was contirbuting to the slow progress- but now i am just absolutely stumped...

anyone got any ideas to why the flowering process is on standby? and maybe some help in regards to getting it back on track (or maybe some products to assist?).

I thought Id come to you peeps first coz you all seem to have the right answers and have the chance to debate it instead of just one firm hydro dudes opinion!

Thanks guys- hope you can help!

Yea well all i can think of is that you need to keep the plant's photoperiod consistant and afford the plant a minimum of 12 hrs complete, total uninterupted darkness (no light leaks) lol

like how long was it flowering before it stopped ?... any pictures? BTW those scarid flys can really stop growth if they are in numbers, cause thier babies chew the roots of the plant and then it cant grow until they repair or grow new rootlets ... so make sure you are rid of them too

lol

hrmm I had it on 12 12 for ages with no light leaks and it had great success for a while until it just stopped- which confused the hell out of me.

I then was forced to move it outside for reasons beyond me- and I think it revegged a little bit but i actually checked it today and its looking quite healthy. I think i might just leave it up t mother nature to sort her out!

hey there

a pic would be great and some info to go with the pics also like how long veged and how many weeks in flower did it stop also what did ya use for the scarid flies and what medium are you in

also did you treat the medium for fungus gnats as this is the larvie of the scarid fly and they can devistate ya root system fairly quickly

some more info would help alot

cheerz :Dj: