Top Secret! (1984)

This is one of them movies you can watch a second time to find out what you missed the first time whilst you where busy laughing

You must see it once whilst really bent as its defiantly one of those if your in the mood for stupid you will love things!!!

http://www.impawards.com/1984/posters/top_secret_ver1.jpg

and some quotes i found that explain it better then i could

Nick Rivers: Listen to me Hillary. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.

Hillary Flammond: I know. It all sounds like some bad movie.

[Long pause. Both look at camera]

[A crowd singing the East German national anthem]

All: Hail, hail East Germany / Land of fruit and grape / Land where you'll regret / If you try to escape / No matter if you tunnel under or take a running jump at the wall / Forget it, the guards will kill you, if the electrified fence doesn't first.

Guard: We've tried everything, but he still won't talk. Should we bring out the Leroy Neiman paintings?

Captain: No, we do not want to risk violating the Geneva Convention

Someone once told me Val Kilmer was embarrassed by the movie after it came out and considers it a mistake. Go figure, its a classic in my book. lol

yep I remember that movie , I also seen an interview with Val Kilmer who was describing how some of the scenes were shot in reverse to attain certain effects , there's one scene tho he wouldn't elaborate on how they actually filmed it as no CGI effects are used in this movie - it's all old school mirrors and strings and is one of the trickiest scenes ever done in a film

I love how the german soldier dives onto the grenade to save his mates and all his mates blow up instead of him - classic head fuck cinema - the guys who wrote this truely had some good weed :greedy:

Thinking back there was some crazy shit going on in the 80's

Airplane and the Flying High series rocked for sure and whatever happened to Max Headroom ? B)