Growing Outdoor In Adelaide

Hey to anyone thats reading this...

Im considering growing a plant or two outdoors however, the seeds I got were in the buds from a bag I bought...so im not sure if they're worth using or not, :peace: i dont want a seedy crop! Any inpute there?

Also seeing as I live in Adelaide I would like to know when the best time to plant outdoors is? I know i should get em started inside, I've got a lil fishtank i can use, but need to know what the best kind of lighting for it would be?

Oh & any paticular nutrients i need in the soil? im buying potting mix for em B)

Yeh i think that just about covers all my questions...any help would be much appreciated :peace:

yay for Adelaide... :peace:

our outdoor season starts around october/november ... so if you start of your seeds in the later part of october then you should get a bit of a jump on the rest of the crew... its still a little cold around that time of year.. so maybe a mini green house thingy will be the go until it warms up a little... although you can plant seeds just before xmas and still come up with some pretty nice 5 foot plants... or there abouts...

now.. being in Adelaide.. the home of hydro.... why dont you invest in a little wardrobe set up with a 400 watter in there... look in the trading post.. no doubt there will be shitloads of second hand equipment going really cheap...

the good thing about the wardrobe is you can get a mother plant going early.. and have a batch of female clones to plant rather than seed.. this will ensure all female plants(unless youve cloned a male, dont laugh... it happens..) a mate of mine does this and it works very well.... not clones males... uses a mother plant... B)

what part of adelaide do you live.. north or south?.. or in the middle?

oh.. ok ..

if youve got a green house.. or hot house would be better.. youll find you can grow MJ all year round... just the winter harvest will be a little fluffy... but still good for smoko... obviously the summer harvest will be way better... you could probably put some seeds in now and get a harvest through by the end of winter.. a few months.. and if you can get that plant to re shoot when summer hits.. it will be a monster :peace:

i use to live in the south.. but now im really south.. way way south...

My experience has been that outdoors in Adelaide any time is a good time to start provided there's an exposure to sunshine some of the time. I've started sativas in Winter and they've become monsters by harvest.

Checkout https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...14121&st=20 for 11 month old ladies.

Someone at these boards gave me the general rule "Plant on Father's Day (September) Harvest on Mother's Day (May)" for the Southern Hemisphere. lol

lol Hi there nasty missy, i'm in south oz about to harvest soon. Just love that slogan plant fathers day, harvest mothers day. Very apt. So missy you have plenty of time to prepare your plot. I'm mad on Pidgeon manure for my girls, I dig it in where i'm going to plant usually winter so it has plenty of time to mellow, and make up a tea to water them when they're heading. I use a seaweed nutrient in the early stage. I sow my seeds in September, pot them up and put them in the ground in december or January. Usually havest mid May. Happy growing.

:toke:

AWSOME , i have been searching for a place like this all night ay, now i can smoke this bong and smile hooray for me i found my new homepage hehe.

My Names Andrew, i had a plant growing inside my wadrobe an i used two fluroesent light like u buy from cunninghams, there really bright, i hung this above an beside the plant an rotated the plant twice a day to make sure the entire plat recieved light...

Sadly however it died , it was my fault although i learnt a heap from this first indoor attempt.

that was last year i tested that plant to her extreams she was 4 months when i confirmed it dead..

However now days i have my daughter so yeah i can relate to ya there, thats why i was considering just straight out planting one out back, only one problem, i have two dogs , how can i prevent my weed becomming a part of my dogs stomach? any tips anyone? also what will happen if some punk ass neighbour call the cops on me? will the police barge in and crack my skull open? or will they accept the fact i'm on their side and its for personal use?

and is anyone in south australia interested in our own South Australian Million Man Marijuana March?

A Mardi Grass!! yeah thats right I would like help to organise a statewide Marijuana Awearness Weekin which the public can be made awear of the difference between HARD and SOFT drugs like the public Holland's Amsterdam and Haarlem.

We All know what hemp offers for our economy, let australia legalize it before the u.s.

Our dollor would do well with the many diverse products hemp has to offer, not to mention the paper and woodchip industries and all farmers would save a lot of money due to the fact marijuana does not required pestacides and fertillizers, as its cycle ends it drops its leafs onto the soild thus returning all its nutriaints to the soil...

Theres a reason it was legal and farmed in the u.s.a. right up untill the 1930's

:) :) remember Thomas Jefferson drafted the United States Declaration of Independence on hemp paper

and George Washington was a Hemp Farmer

We Kan Use This because come on, I LOVE THIS COUNTRY and i want it to do well and prosper in future

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp - copy and paste that into your url thingy its a awsome read and is where i found the following;

In the last decade hemp has been widely promoted as a crop for the future. This is stimulated by new technologies which make hemp suitable for industrial paper manufacturing, use as a renewable energy source (biofuel), and the use of hemp derivatives as replacement for petrochemical products.....

It goes on further very interesting...

Anyway who is with me?

We Smoke We Toke We Vote

lol FREE MARIJUANA lol

Sung to the tune of Waltzing Matilda.

Once a Ganja smoker forgot to bring his bong along,

"It don’t really matter, I can build one" said he,

and he sang, as he mulled, and then he rolled a giant joint,

Who’ll come and share in a session with me?

Free Marijuana!! Free Marijuana!!

Who’ll come and join in this protest with me?

We’ll sing till we bring, freedom to the growth of Green,

Down near a water hole grew a wild Sativa tree.

Up jumped the smoker and picked buds with glee.

and he sang, as he mulled up all that wicked wild weed.

Who’ll come and join in a session with me?

Free Marijuana. We’ll smoke lots of Ganja,

Smoking Marijuana sets your mind free.

Down came a squatter, a Rasta with a real cool dread.

Down came Police men, now happy, hip and free.

Check out all the wicked weed you got in that bowl of yours,

let’s all get rolling and skin some spliffs, Yipee!!

Free Marijuana. Set loose the Ganja,

Who’s feeling happy? and who wants green peace?

And we’ll sing till we bring, freedom to the growth of Green

REPEAT UNTIL RELEGALIZED REPEAT UNTIL RELEGALIZED

Words re-assembled by Gary John Ford 1996 ;O)-~

©opyright? Right. Print-Photocopy then distribute.

SO WHO IS WITH ME!! TOGETHER WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Once a Ganja smoker forgot to bring his bong along,

"It don’t really matter, I can build one" said he,

and he sang, as he mulled, and then he rolled a giant joint,

Who’ll come and share in a session with me?

Free Marijuana!! Free Marijuana!!

Down near a water hole grew a wild Sativa tree.

Up jumped the smoker and picked buds with glee.

and he sang, as he mulled up all that wicked wild weed.

Who’ll come and join in a session with me?

Free Marijuana. We’ll smoke lots of Ganja,

Smoking Marijuana sets your mind free.

Down came a squatter, a Rasta with a real cool dread.

Down came Police men, now happy, hip and free.

Check out all the wicked weed you got in that bowl of yours,

let’s all get rolling and skin some spliffs, Yipee!!

Free Marijuana. Set loose the Ganja,

Who’s feeling happy? and who wants green peace?

And we’ll sing till we bring, freedom to the growth of Green

lol awsome. we need to hang out some time heh.