Cheating the Hangman vapes

Hey guys

The search function was not working at this time for me (for some reason), so I'll make a new post.

I just followed the link the the Cheating the Hangman website (http://www.cheatingthehangman.com.au) from an ad here, and from what I've read on their site it seems pretty good - $AU99 for a nice vapourizer.

I was gonna ask if anyone here has bought one from them, or know anyone who has. If so, then can you tell me how effective it is, how enjoyable it is, and in your opinion how much value for money is it.

Muchos gracious, amigos.

miickEe./

Hey guys

The search function was not working at this time for me (for some reason), so I'll make a new post.

I just followed the link the the Cheating the Hangman website (http://www.cheatingthehangman.com.au) from an ad here, and from what I've read on their site it seems pretty good - $AU99 for a nice vapourizer.

I was gonna ask if anyone here has bought one from them, or know anyone who has. If so, then can you tell me how effective it is, how enjoyable it is, and in your opinion how much value for money is it.

Muchos gracious, amigos.

miickEe./

Hi miickEe,

I have been smoking ganga for 40 years all over the world, by every method, and I am here to tell you that using a vaporizer is THE least damaging way to take your dope; apart from eating it of course, but that's another trip entirely.

My name is Wade, author and importer of the VapoHead marijuana Vaporizer. I scoured the globe for the best value vaporizer available. It's a Canadian design, and works brilliantly. With a 90 day money back warranty, you can't go wrong. I use mine every day, and it has never let me down, and I can breathe again.

We garantee our product.

All the Best,

Wade Agnew (this is my real name)

i bought an electric vape from a tobacco shop here, all it did was burn my weed. i think it was those upside soldering iron things.

the ceramic bowl would be better, but is it still able to burn it?

can anyone else give any feedback?

I have a hand one that i use with a tealight candle over a oil diffuser

works, bit of a pain to use.

:peace: