Child abusing parents should lose their children !

Tip-off sparked school nude drug tests

Anti-doping officials have defended drug testing schoolboy rowers in the nude, saying it is a common procedure and the regatta was raided after a tip-off from an insider.

The private schoolboys, from Newington College and Sydney Church of England Grammar School (Shore), gave samples to Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority officials at an inter-school regatta on March 17.

Under the international drug-testing standard, the boys had to pull their shirts up to their chests and drop their pants in the presence of a chaperone from the authority.

The incident reportedly angered some GPS principals, who refused to provide ASADA testers access to their pupils at the annual Head of the River Regatta last Saturday.

Shore's headmaster, Tim Wright, had expressed concern about children being forced to undress for drug officials without the consent of parents.

The parents of the Newington boys were present at the March 17 tests, the school's headmaster says.

However, the testing was sanctioned under the competition's anti-doping policy and should be expected at the national level, ASADA chairman Richard Ings said this morning.

He said the rowers should have been aware they might be tested, and the procedures followed were the same for minors, such as Olympic divers and swimmers, all over the world.

"The testing of athletes under the age of 18 is common - think of 15-year-old swimmers and gymnasts - and as a result we've got strong procedures in place for testing minors," he said.

"This includes the notification of the athletes, and strongly encouraging them to have a responsible adult, such as a parent or coach, present, but the passing of the sample must be observed by the anti-doping control officer."

Newington headmaster David Scott confirmed the parents of his students were present during the testing, adding the boys were "fine and understood that part of the process".

"However, I'm still concerned that the drug-testing rules say the chaperone must directly witness the provision of the sample from the athlete's body into the beaker," he said.

"We don't know whether the chaperone is child-protection cleared - that would be an issue for me."

The ASADA officials swooped on the inter-school regatta after a "clear and credible" tip-off to its Stamp Out Doping Hotline from a competition insider, Mr Ings said.

"We took a call from a very concerned person associated with this competition,"(rivals fucking them over or vendetta?...Jess) he said.

"He provided us with clear and credible information on the use of [performance-enhancing drugs] by competitors.

"However, we're really delighted to report the samples taken did come back clear." (Ah Ha wasn't true but was probably malicious or vexatious...Jess)

Article ... SMH

Any parent who allows or encourages children to participate in sports that require "drug tests" should be declared as negligent and incompetent parents who are subjecting their children to physical, mental and SEXUAL abuse !

TO ALLOW PERVERTS TO WATCH URINE COMING FROM THE HOLES OF BOTH MALE AND FEMALE CHILDREN IS CHILD ABUSE AND THESE CHILDREN SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO PROTECTIVE CUSTODY.TO DO THE JOB OF A PERVERT ,TAKES A PERVERT,IT MEANS THEY ARE PERVERTS ! .... IMHO...Jess :scratchin:

:peace: :peace: Edited by Jess Stone

As long as the people involed are medical practitioners then I would have no hassle with my kids being tested like this!! (They see it all the time so no big drama)

It also shows the kids at an earlier age that drug testing is a serious issue within sport which I feel it is!!!

Dont forget these tests are also for stopping the parents taht would dope there own child to have them succeed at all costs.

Are you sure about your position on this SH? They are "technicians" not Medical Practitioners,why would a Doctor who even if they bulk bill all their patients earns over a $million a year do this monkey job for peanuts? If they test positive for THC, even acquired by second hand smoking,it would cause extreme prejudice against them. All drug testing is vile,its through this bullshit sport drug testing that has allowed the conciousness of people to accept perverted and vile drug testing which inturn has helped acceptance for drug testing in the workplace and driving.

The filthy perverts have to watch the piss coming out the HOLE ! You know they bend over and have a real close up of your sons dick and watch the piss come out and girls ,do they make them spread it and pull their flaps back so they can see it come out the hole? I think its disgusting,the only people that should see this sort of intimacy are Doctors,the person themselves or when their old enough maybe their lovers if they're into that sort of thing. :scratchin:

Yes I do stand by what i said I support the testing being done under the supervision of trained medical staff but not hired fools told to look for fake penises that are available online.

Either way man these kids are competing at a State level arnt they so yeh its good to see that those kids trying to dope up to get the wins are being hunted down and it would be a shame to all them kids that dont dope up if no one attempted to stop the dopers.

Now I see a very distinct seperation between our humble weed and the drugs available to atheletes in both the technical damage causable and the mentality behnd the testing. Cheats using drugs to win verse stoners using the drug to have a buzz is 2 different things.

They would have to see the act yes but in a manor that they can prove there is no additives and or equipment providing a fake sample thus the direct sight.

Now the fact that parents where allowed to be present is fine let the person watching to even get a slight grin up would be enough for them to be severely bashed.

I wonder if any parents figured to demand a real doctor or information regarding the persons child protection scan.???

Also I wonder WE didnt test would there be any more kids pushed into using a chemical to enhance there sporting powess by there parents dont say non would as at any game these days 40% roughly of parents yell and scream during there kids game in a very scarey manor

Jess whilst reading another thread I realised your signature and it is a simple debate against your complaints about all this you see with so many test fake aids available they need to be so full on for these tests to ensure they find those actually cheating.

whilst i know these aids are invaluable to us simple stoners I also see how it would be thrustrating testing for more serious things such as the range of performance enhancing products out today.

Edited by Shithappens

I wouldn't want children being forced into using steroids etc however its a thin edge of the wedge situation,in other words Howard style wedge politics,and I ask you again since its a reasonable assumption that you are likely a cannabis consumer,would you want your children victimized because they had a puff at a party on the weekend and tested + for sport? or (I'm not suggesting you do this but some people do and I am not casting aspersions against you)They got a bit of second hand smoke from their parents or friends? as they test for cannabis even though it could not be considered a performance enhancing drug so why do they test for it?Because your letting down the team,country,school,yourself,wankydo,family etc wank ?

This is my opinion SH ,I believe drug testing was started for workplace and now driving because of certain ideologically crazy wankers particularly insane and totally out of proportion to any possible negatives that might or might not exist hatred of cannabis,I believe drug testing in sport has been employed to condition us to accept it,as cannabis is always tested for in drug tests despite the fact urine tests prove nothing but use and use that no longer impacts the present ie. your not stoned anymore as you had a smoke 2 days ago yet you test + and lose your job. Now with driver tests they say it only shows recent use and anecdotally it seems to be the case however the Catch22 for this BS test is that in no way does it prove impairment. So one test urine catches you out for using cannabis for weeks and months later,clearly nothing to do with anything but zero-tolerance( a dumb oxymoron) and driver tests do not prove impairment which one would imagine should have been the point of drug testing drivers,so both are BULLSHIT and sport testing helps condition the sheeples acceptance,lots of past records were probably done on drugs in the 20/30/40/50/60's till testing for Olympic sport started at the '64 Tokyo Olympics the first person caught was caught for ALCOHOL ! It don't enhance nothing but ego so why did they test for alcohol? Another reason was the USA's 'we are better than everyone else at everything' MENTALity and their jealousy of little country East Germany winning piles of gold out of proportion to their population ,much like Australia does!(or as Howard calls it "punching above our weight" euphemism for our drug cheats! eg. "not OUR Sam[Reilly]" yes she was,"not Warney" yes he was) .Its about insane control ,there power mad meglamaniacs and pervertedly hate cannabis as it makes you think and opens your eyes to their(pollies and other wankers) LIES! :scratchin: :peace: :peace:

That's sick. No way would I ever let my kids be subjected to that kind of demoralising activity, just fucking sick. There should be a non-invasive method to testing for drugs, and even then they should only test for those drugs known to enhance athletic performance. I believe that the athletes should be judged by their athletic ability and not on the fact that they may or may not use illicit drugs that have no known use for performance enhancement.

Drug testing in the workplace, I believe, is completely whacked. As before, a worker should be valued on their contribution and their productivity, not whether or not they indulge in drug use. Fuckin' double-standards, shit me off to no end. And yet everyone at the office goes out for friday night drinks after work and don't even associate that with drug use. What a farkin' unbelievable world we live in.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is school kids involved in inter-school AMATURE sports yea? Not profesional sport athletes.

This is insane as far as I'm concerned. This is kids sport. At what age do they draw the line? Profesional athlete testing is one thing but school kids playing school sports is taking things a bit to far imo.

Parents that would allow their children to be subjected to this just so they can compete in a sport are the ones that are pushing their kids too hard shithappens. They are no less guilty than a parent that would allow their child to use enhancement drugs imo.

I fully confess that the threads title was meant to be controversial and eye catching and I don't really think these or other kids parents should lose their kids ,I hate Gov. interference in family matters unless its a last resort because of extreme danger from sexual or physical abuse. I would think a parent encouraging/giving/forcing kids to take for eg. steroids is abusing their children but losing their kids hmm I'm not sure about that but it is in the extreme category for abuse much like a heroin addict parent giving their kids smack or some other drug of abuse to their kids to keep them quiet and the heroin addict parent would probably lose their kids for such an action but in truth its a curly situation.

How would I stop drugs in sport well the answer is obvious to us here at OzStoners, Let me suggest SALIVA or HAIR tests ! If they can't do this at present well its hard to believe in this techno age that it couldn't be fast tracked and developed remember like the phoney baloney saliva driver cannabis test does,is it shows a presence of the drug not amounts that can be quantified into a result that demonstrates impairment so thats all thats needed for drugs in sport ,presence ,as these drugs don't work that way (impairment) they build up over a period to enhance sportspeople. :peace: :peace: :scratchin:

Edited by Jess Stone