Anger Management

Squinty

Question

I have had anger problems since I was about 8 years old. Although my anger problem is not that of a normal person. Instead of releasing my anger I just contain it, which in time causes problems for my body (Lower back pains, severe headaches, cramping...etc.). Only when I began smoking I began to forget about things that made me angry during the times when I was baked. I even have dealt with a lot of my problems and resolved them while being baked as well. MJ is the only thing that can do this for me, and I'm grateful for it :D

:D + :D = :D

6 answers to this question

I'm glad you find cannabis helps , it is deinatly a great stress releaver

I used to have a bit of an anger problem :D , but my punching bag and pot fixed me right up .

I found It's also good to have an outlet for your anger if yoru angry person because later in life the stress can cause things like heart attacks or worse , I am not saying that people shoudl be your outlet , I am more refering to something like a boxing bag , or writing it down then getting rid of it ect

but all in all yaay for cannabis :D

I too have anger issues. And I too tend to bottle it up.

I can relate to you headaches and backpain (altho mine's also physical).

I bottle it all up until the bottle is too full and it breaks, usually resulting in a not so pretty result... :thumbsup:

I have found MJ to be great for my 'anger management' too, because like you, it helps me bliss out and just forget it all for a time.

It helps me 'get over it' in a way.

:) ~M.

This sort of anecdote is good , but when it comes to anecdotes only negative stereotypes are approved for publication and given the credit due to real research but positive anecdotes are just stoners trying to justify there use of illegal drugs and anyone who disagrees will make me angry,very angry :thumbsup: lol :doh:

ps love the T-shirt Wantdachronic ,it IS the truth ^_^ :) :)

Edited by Jess Stone

Yeah, I find I have a lot of anger directed at the world that can only be cured by a toke of the sweet leaf :)

Thats what I say to people that tell me driving after smoking a little ganja is dangerous, what would you prefer me flicking though lines at about 30 km over the limit with the rage against the machine blasting riding 10 cm up your arse in low gear when you get in my way or siting in my lane with a safe distance not going more than ten kms over listening to ABC news radio, make your choice :doh:

:thumbsup: + :) = :doh:

:) + lol = ^_^

Edited by jabez