1 size fits ALL

I was looking at Gruntus' plant and realised just how much things have changed, how small plants are these days , for obvious reasons I suppose.... Greeat to see good old fashion "plants" getting given the space and elbow room to do their thing by the likes of gruntus and co. I reckon anyway.

This isn't my plant, it's a mate's from queit some time back now. In fact, I actually threw the seeds away for this plant not more than 2 weeks ago. Just don't have the place to grow them anymore like this, and they were geting oldish..

anyway.

Is it possible to put a bit of video up on the site? Like shot on a standard video camera, maybe ten years ago kinda vintage?

I'd really love to share something we video'ed years back. Not just for the plant, but the sounds, the scenery..

I'd really like to do it if anyone knows how to.

thanks

rob

post-2-1175742621_thumb.jpg

Here's another beaut, but it has a problem. see if you can test ya skill sof plant illnesses and work this one out.

In fact he had about 8 very large plants like this. All got sick the same time, all died.

The "neighbour" (for want of a better word) didn't like him growing anymore, so let rip with some roundup!

Bastards. Littlew onder why somuch emphasis is made on growing plants comapct huh.

rob

post-2-1175743307_thumb.jpg